Digital Art Zone

19 of 78
Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures
Posted: 04 March 2013 04:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 271 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2003-10-09
joea64 - 03 March 2013 05:35 PM
Nysalor - 03 March 2013 05:32 PM

Folks, I’ve been asked to do a character resembling Jennifer Aniston from Friends, and would be greatful if you have any suggestions.

I’d match the character up with a hair that resembles her iconic “Friends” hairstyle as much as possible. Anyone got any ideas?

Bousie Hair or Eurydice Hair would work nicely.

Looking at my collection of models, and pictures of Jennifer Anniston, Freja’s Rianna comes closest.  Nose mouth and chin are spot on, you just have to tinker with the eyes and brow.

Image Attachments
jennifer.jpg

Posted: 05 March 2013 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 272 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-03-16

As far as I can tell, these two Catherine Zeta-Jones characters have not been covered here (if they have, please forgive the duplication). This first one has been around for a while, personally I think it’s pretty darn good:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/veira-for-v4/63216/

This second one is very recent, but I don’t think it looks as much like CZJ as the first one:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vyk-carys/97693/

I’m assuming that the newer one, “Carys”, is supposed to be CZJ judging by the product blurb, and it does sort of resemble her, but the older one, “Veira”, is a much more convincing lookalike.

Btw, does anyone know of a Sharon Stone morph? There is one in the list at the start of this thread but it appears to have been deleted from CP.

Posted: 05 March 2013 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 273 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  252
Joined  2012-10-05
Canopus1960 - 05 March 2013 07:31 AM

As far as I can tell, these two Catherine Zeta-Jones characters have not been covered here (if they have, please forgive the duplication). This first one has been around for a while, personally I think it’s pretty darn good:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/veira-for-v4/63216/

This second one is very recent, but I don’t think it looks as much like CZJ as the first one:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/vyk-carys/97693/

I’m assuming that the newer one, “Carys”, is supposed to be CZJ judging by the product blurb, and it does sort of resemble her, but the older one, “Veira”, is a much more convincing lookalike.

Btw, does anyone know of a Sharon Stone morph? There is one in the list at the start of this thread but it appears to have been deleted from CP.

Veira is most definitely CZJ, and it’s surprising she hasn’t been brought up before, because she’s one of the better celeb morphs. Not so much so for Carys, I’m afraid.

Posted: 05 March 2013 07:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 274 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-03-16

I just realised that the promo pics of “Veira” at Rendo don’t really put across the resemblance to CZJ very well, so here’s a render of her (with “Aaliyah Hair” by outoftouch & Bice):

Image Attachments
Veira.jpg

Posted: 05 March 2013 07:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 275 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-10-05

Following up on ArianeB’s suggestions, what Victoria 4 characters and hairs would you recommend to put together a decent Gina Lollobrigida lookalike, reproducing (a) her 50’s look with the curly “poodle” hairstyle (b) her early-60’s bobbed-hair look as seen in “Strange Bedfellows”, and (c) her late-60’s look with wavier/updo hair?

Posted: 05 March 2013 09:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 276 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2010-12-22

A few I would love to see for Genesis:

Morena Baccarin (Firefly / Stargate / V / Homeland)
Olivia Wilde (Cowboys & Aliens / Tron: Legacy)
Gillian Anderson (X-Files)
Keira Knightley (Pirates / King Arthur / Domino) - Haven’t seen a convincing one, although they are out there
Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games)
Anne Hathaway (Batman)
Natalie Dormer (Tudors / Game of Thrones)
Emma Stone (Zombieland)
Mila Kunis (Book of Eli / That 70s Show)
Miranda Kerr (Model)
Stacy Keibler (Wrestling)

Posted: 05 March 2013 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 277 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-10-05
MadisonXF - 05 March 2013 09:28 AM

A few I would love to see for Genesis:

Morena Baccarin (Firefly / Stargate / V / Homeland)
Olivia Wilde (Cowboys & Aliens / Tron: Legacy)
Gillian Anderson (X-Files)
Keira Knightley (Pirates / King Arthur / Domino) - Haven’t seen a convincing one, although they are out there
Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games)
Anne Hathaway (Batman)
Natalie Dormer (Tudors / Game of Thrones)
Emma Stone (Zombieland)
Mila Kunis (Book of Eli / That 70s Show)
Miranda Kerr (Model)
Stacy Keibler (Wrestling)

From that list, I’d like to have morphs of Natalie Dormer and Miranda Kerr (along with Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, three other well-known Victoria’s Secret Angels) for Victoria 4.

Posted: 05 March 2013 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 278 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1139
Joined  2003-12-16

I would like to see more 50’s 60’s styles like back when women styled their hair to look like they spent hours on it instead of spending hours on it to look like they just got out of bed.

Signature 

Gravy to potatoes, Luke to Darth Vader, I’m a souped up sucker and I’ll see you all later

Posted: 05 March 2013 10:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 279 ]
RankRank
Joined  2012-10-05
StratDragon - 05 March 2013 10:04 AM

I would like to see more 50’s 60’s styles like back when women styled their hair to look like they spent hours on it instead of spending hours on it to look like they just got out of bed.

Me too! For that matter, I’ve been trying for MONTHS to find a decent Gibson Girl-style hairstyle so that I can do a proper Edwardian Era render. I have a number of Victorian/Edwardian outfits by now, or outfits I can tweak to look decently like something from the period, and even a few hairstyles that I can use for something Victorian-era, but I have nothing properly Edwardian.

Posted: 07 March 2013 08:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 280 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2003-10-09

Thank you ArianeB! Rianna is a very fine base to build on.

John

Looking at my collection of models, and pictures of Jennifer Anniston, Freja’s Rianna comes closest.  Nose mouth and chin are spot on, you just have to tinker with the eyes and brow.

Signature 

“May God us keep
From Single vision & Newton’s sleep!”
— William Blake, Letter to Thomas Butt, 22 November 1802

My Blog: http://myth-o-logic.org/

Posted: 09 March 2013 07:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 281 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2004-08-16

Just wondering—has anyone come across look-alike or near-equivalent morphs for Claire Danes, Jamie Gertz, Chloe Sevigny and/or Dominique Swain? Thanks!

Posted: 12 March 2013 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 282 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  485
Joined  2007-10-01

I have been asked about Marty Feldman’s Igor morph on more than one occasion.

I listed one today on my list of celebrity morphs. It is for Genesis and DAZ Studio and Poser 9/2012.

http://www.mec4d.com/store/index.php?_a=product&product_id=98

Signature 

3D Celebrity Lookalikes

Posted: 13 March 2013 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 283 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1819
Joined  2005-06-08

Hey, does anybody else think Ibrahim looks like a young Robert Carlyle?

Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 14 March 2013 04:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 284 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  257
Joined  2010-11-26

I’d have gone with an older Richard Armitage http://britsunited.blogspot.co.at/2012/01/richard-armitage-hobbit-unexpected.html ^^

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 16 March 2013 03:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 285 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2333
Joined  2007-12-13

Many moons ago, Erikon did a nice Morena Baccarin for V4 though I don’t know where you’d find it now. Most V4 heads can be converted for Genesis with Gen X so they don’t have to be specifically for Genesis in the first place.

Anyhow, here’s Forrest Whitaker:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/lonely-kind-man-for-m4/98219/

CHEERS!

19 of 78