Digital Art Zone

9 of 74
Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures
Posted: 26 November 2012 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 121 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  468
Joined  2007-10-01

Sabrina Blinker makes a great young Chloe Grace Moretz as she appeared as Abby in the movie Let Me In. jamminwolfie also provides a Genesis version, you just have to ask for the file after purchase.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sabrina-blinker-v4-elite-s4/83743

http://ndelphi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4kjwau

Signature 

3D Celebrity Lookalikes

Posted: 26 November 2012 05:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 122 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2306
Joined  2007-12-13

Mmm, don’t see it myself,

Wolfie usually bases his characters on people he knows.

CHEERS!

Posted: 26 November 2012 07:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 123 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1609
Joined  2012-09-16

Don’t have time now to read all the thread, but has the Tom Cruis vampire from Rendo been added?

Signature 

You’re welcome to visit my GALLERY
Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 26 November 2012 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 124 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-12-13

Maybe,

I didn’t look for him myself. He is the SAV Lucien for anyone that does want to try and find him.

CHEERS!

Posted: 26 November 2012 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 125 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-12-13

I’ve been wanting to update this girl for a long time. Featured below is probably one of the first 3D celebrities there ever was with regard to Daz, the Anna Marie Goddard Digital Clone for V3. I added some fix morphs for her arms and fed her skin through EZ Skin 2.

I fancy getting some better eyes for her, I believe there were some eye maps done for Gen 3 that will do the job.

Enjoy!!

CHEERS!

Image Attachments
Anna_Marie_EZ.jpg

Posted: 29 November 2012 06:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 126 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-01

There is an actress that looks like this model (no longer sold). I am just looking for the name of that actress, maybe someone here knows.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=61288

Signature 

3D Celebrity Lookalikes

Posted: 29 November 2012 06:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 127 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-12-13

Eeek!

All I can think of is a very stoned Rosanna Arquette!

CHEERS!

Posted: 29 November 2012 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 128 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1859
Joined  2005-04-15
nDelphi - 29 November 2012 06:31 PM

There is an actress that looks like this model (no longer sold). I am just looking for the name of that actress, maybe someone here knows.

That would be Swedish actress Britt Ekland.  Probably best known for playing Mary Goodknight from The Man With the Golden Gun and WIllow in the original The Wicker Man, and for being Peter Seller’s wife and Rod Stewart’s main squeeze, but she made a lot of movies back in the sixties and early seventies.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 29 November 2012 06:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 129 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-10-01
Cybersox13 - 29 November 2012 06:46 PM
nDelphi - 29 November 2012 06:31 PM

That would be Swedish actress Britt Ekland.  Probably best known for playing Mary Goodknight from The Man With the Golden Gun and WIllow in the original The Wicker Man, and for being Peter Seller’s wife and Rod Stewart’s main squeeze, but she made a lot of movies back in the sixties and early seventies.

When I searched before, prior to my post, I thought not. But now that I looked again, it has to be, the model even has the name Britt.

I could have sworn I have seen a younger actress that looks like that model in a few recent movies, I must be mistaken then.

Thanks.

Signature 

3D Celebrity Lookalikes

Posted: 29 November 2012 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 130 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1859
Joined  2005-04-15
nDelphi - 29 November 2012 06:54 PM

When I searched before, prior to my post, I thought not. But now that I looked again, it has to be, the model even has the name Britt.

I could have sworn I have seen a younger actress that looks like that model in a few recent movies, I must be mistaken then.

Thanks.

Doesn’t mean there isn’t another actress who looks like that - there have been a lot of model/actresses with that same general Anita Eckberg look. 

However, if there was ever any doubt that this one is Ekland - http://www.tvrage.com/person/id-4546/Britt+Ekland

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 29 November 2012 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 131 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  540
Joined  2011-04-14

Anyone got Tanya Allen, who played Percy on Star Hunter, she’s a real cutie.

Posted: 30 November 2012 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 132 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-12-13

I would doubt it as not many would have heard of her or the movie.

On Googling her she has a face that some morphs I’ve seen might pass for, though I can’t be bothered to go searching for them.

Happy hunting

CHEERS!

Posted: 30 November 2012 02:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 133 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-12-13

Anna-Marie is 50% off, a steal if you want her:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/daz-originals/anna-marie-goddard-digital-clone-1

CHEERS!

Posted: 08 December 2012 07:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 134 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  339
Joined  2004-03-03
Haruchai - 25 November 2012 09:09 AM
Cybersox13 - 24 November 2012 10:45 PM

Oh, and since no one mentioned it, MostDigital is having a 50% off sale on everything in the store through12:00am, Monday, Nov. 26.  That makes most of his celeb morphs just $2.50 each, with some as little as $1.50 each.  http://www.most-digital-creations.com/shop.htm

Thanks for the heads up.

Can people help me finally fill in the blanks on Adam’s characters please? I have listed them in date order oldest to newest. I have put my definites in and my guesses in brackets but still not sure about a lot of them and the OP list of this thread doesn’t cover many.

I’m sure this may have been cover elsewhere but it might be good to have a full definitive list here.

V4 Celebrity Series: Cam For V4 - Cameron Diaz
V4 Celebrity Series: Lady of the Ring - Liv Tyler
V4 Celebrity Series: Playmate ‘90 - ??? (Pamela Anderson)
V4 Celebrity Series: Jenny - Jennifer Lopez
V4 Celebrity Series: Super Model - ???
V4 Celebrity Series: Natalia - Natalie Portman
V4 Celebrity Series: Jess - ??? (Jessica Alba)
V4 Celebrity Series: Brit - Britney Spears
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.1 - ???
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.2 - ???
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.3 - Elizabeth Hurley
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.4 - ???
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.5 - ??? (Megan Fox)
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.6 - ??? (Charlize Theron)
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.7 - Rihanna
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.8 - ???
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.9 - Lucy Liu
V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.10 - ???

M3 Leading Men: Ethan - Tom Cruise
M4 Leading Men: James - Daniel Craig
Il Padrino For M4 - Marlon Brando

Thanks in advance smile

Sorry for replying late to this. Am only occasionally up to reading posts and typing.

For the V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION, I have the following list from someone who said they’d checked with Adam, the creator:

1. Carmen Electra
2. Adriana Lima
3. Keira Knightley
4. Beyonce
5. Megan Fox
6. Scarlett Johansson
7. Rhianna
8. Hayden Panatierre
9. Lucy Liu

The first four of those can be clearly seen as Adam originally supplied them using the first names for the directory names and pose file names, as well as for the texture file names. Something happened at that point to make him realise he should not name the celebritiy sets, presumably for legal reasons, and from CS Evolution 5 and on, all directories, pose and texture files are just named as CSX where X is the number of the pack. He also then reissued CS Evolution 1 to 4 with the product, folder names and pose names renamed in the CSX format, but he never renamed the textures, so all the texture names in CS1 start ‘Carmen’, in CS2 start ‘Adriana’, in CS3 start ‘Keira’ and in CS4 start ‘Beyonce’.

V4 Celebrity Series: Playmate ‘90 is definitely Pamela Anderson. Not only does it look like her, but she was a Playboy Playmate in 1990, and the texture has the barb wire tattoo round the upper left arm that Pamela Anderson has for Barb Wire the film.

Posted: 08 December 2012 08:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 135 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  339
Joined  2004-03-03

I may have missed it, but has anyone put up a list of all the free celebrity morphs for V4 at CSI:Celebrity Stand In’s Gallery at ShareGC?

http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=celebritystandin

Many have been done by one or more other people too (though often for pay only, not as freebies), but a few are of celebs I haven’t seen other morphs for. The oldest ones are head only morphs for V4 (no body morph, no textures), some with an added magnet or two (works in Poser and DS) for some particular distinctive feature. They’re not named, exactly, but stated to be celebrity morphs with deliberate clues in the text as to who is which. I managed to work out most; starting with the oldest -

Latina = Jennifer Lopez
Vulcan for V4 = Jolene Blalock as T’Pol
GraveRobber for V4 = Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft
TreasureHunter = Tia Carrere as Sydney Fox (Relic Hunter series)
Latin Bad Girls for V4 = Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek
StarQueens = Carrie Fisher and Natalie Portman
Charli for V4 = Charlize Theron
Mrs. Fantastic for V4 = Jessica Alba
7 = Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine
Cat for V4.2 = Halle Berry

From then on, body morph as well as head morph:

Cora B Queen = Raquel Welch

Then there started the ‘Casting Call’ series, with the text saying they are not all celebrity lookalikes, but a few are. I haven’t spent time checking out the ones I don’t immediately recognize (as they may well not be celebs), but one I’m sure of, and a couple of others certainly might be.

Certain (confirmed by creator):

Casting Call Dina = Dina Meyer

Look like it to me, but not confirmed:

Casting Call Liz = Liz Hurley

Casting Call Jen = ... not hundred percent sure, but I get a suggestion of Jennifer Garner from this one.

Casting Call Sam = ... not convinced, and it doesn’t fit with the Casting Calls above which all use the actresses real name, plus the actress has blonde hair naturally, but I can see Amanda Tapping in this one (and the name would go with most famous acting role, and for the hair ... maybe he’d just been watching Sanctuary).

Casting Call Katerina = ... not absolutely sure this was meant, but when i look at that face i see Katherine Janeway/Kate Mulgrew ... but a bit younger than as in ST Voyager.

And finally:

By Request Asian Agent = Maggie Q as Nikita..

By Request The Celebutant is presumably some reality TV star like one of the Kardashians, but I dopn’t even watch my native UK reality TV, let alone US reality TV.

9 of 74