Digital Art Zone

Daz 4 compatibility
Posted: 27 July 2012 07:59 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-07-08

I was interested in getting the Gore-Dom blood shader program but it says it is for DS2 & DS3. I have Daz 4, so does that mean it wouldn’t work for me? I am new at all this and if anyone can help me it would be greatly apreciated.

Posted: 27 July 2012 10:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1467
Joined  2005-12-31

Pretty sure it will work in studio 4 since they are LIE dependent presets. At least I think they are.. I don’t have them but they seem to indicate LIE in the promo text.

Posted: 28 July 2012 05:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  375
Joined  2005-11-10

yes they are just L.I.E presets and they work fine in DS4 I with out any problems have used them a few times

Signature 

Community Volunteer:
My DAZ Store 

NeilV Poser Stuff & Chohole’s Space

Old Post Count = 6362

Posted: 27 November 2012 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  560
Joined  2012-11-06

I just purchased this set and can not get them to work right in 4.5

I have only been able to apply some of the shaders to one figure in a scene and it didn’t work that well.  Also, when I rendered the scene the shaders were not rendered at all.

Can anyone explain how this item works, if at all.

Thanks

Signature 

Get updates on the progress of Capsized the Movie!

“Just because I don’t know the meaning of my art, does not mean it has no meaning.” - Salvador Dali

My Video Portfolio
My Art Portfolio
My Music

Posted: 27 November 2012 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2942
Joined  2011-12-10

Interesting.  First, make sure the proper portion of the material is selected when you apply the shader.  You should be able to adjust it afterwards by opening up the Layered Image Editor for that material.  How you do that is by going to the image next to, for instance the diffuse slider, and clicking on it, selecting Layed Image Editor.  It should show you the layers and how they’re placed.  Not having this product, the help I can give you will be limited, but I think this is a good place to start.

Signature 

My DeviantArt Galleries
My ShareCG Gallery
OPENSUBDIV Testing and Discussion
3Delight Surface and Lighting Thread

Posted: 27 November 2012 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  560
Joined  2012-11-06

So I have now tried to remove and reinstall all of the Grunge components and they do not work for DAZ 4.5 from what I can tell.  Very disappointing.

Signature 

Get updates on the progress of Capsized the Movie!

“Just because I don’t know the meaning of my art, does not mean it has no meaning.” - Salvador Dali

My Video Portfolio
My Art Portfolio
My Music