Digital Art Zone

I thought Iwas on the right track, but….
Posted: 27 July 2012 05:06 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-05-19

Greetings, Daz Studio Community.

Just when I thought I was getting the hang of loading my DAZ Studio content,  it seems I’ve goofed again.  With the proper guidance from a lot of good people in the DAZ Studio community, whose names totally escape me at the moment; I finally started loaded my content into my new computer.  I was happy that I wasn’t seeing the error messages that plagued my earlier attempts at content installation.  I’ve almost got all of my DAZ content loaded, and I decide to check DAZ Studio 4 to find my just-installed content.  But when I search for my loaded content…  I don’t find ANYTHING.  No She Freak 4, no Spy Car V12, no V4 muscle morphs, nothing.

I’m coming to the conclusion that I am just not meant to do work with CGI rendering software.  I am a big fan of CGI.  I just wish I had a better command of how the file pathways worked.

Posted: 27 July 2012 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2043
Joined  2011-07-31

Pop over to New Users Help Forum.  Find the Basics 101 thread and ask Jaderail.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 28 July 2012 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15734
Joined  2003-10-09

Where are you looking? I don’t think any of the items you list have metadata yet, so they wouldn’t appear in Smart Content, but they should appear in the Content Library under Poser Formats>Your content folder>some folder as listed in the readme.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list