Digital Art Zone

1 of 2
War Dog for Genesis
Posted: 26 July 2012 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2003-10-09

Is anyone able to get the 65% off ( for people who bought Veteran War Dog for M4 ) ?

I added the Genesis product but do not get any rebate right now.

Posted: 26 July 2012 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3423
Joined  2007-06-22

Yes I’m getting an extra discount when I look in my cart, I didn’t see it just by adding it I had to actually go to shopping cart.
The price comes to $8.73.

Posted: 26 July 2012 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  396
Joined  2005-11-10

Mine went through OK Discount does not show until you get to the last stage of the paying system

Signature 

Community Volunteer:
My DAZ Store 

NeilV Poser Stuff & Chohole’s Space

Old Post Count = 6362

Posted: 26 July 2012 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2003-10-09

Ok. Cool. Thanks guys smile

Posted: 26 July 2012 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  565
Joined  0

Worked for me, just bought and downloading now.

Posted: 26 July 2012 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  655
Joined  2005-09-12

So the discount is against the list price and not the sale price? If it were against the sale price it would come out around $6.11.

Just curious . . .

Signature 

The only constant is change—and it’s a variable.

Posted: 26 July 2012 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1338
Joined  2009-01-09

So according to the product information,

The set features the WarDog character and textures plus the WarDog clothing and prop set.

Anybody figured out where the WarDog Genesis character is hiding? He’s not in the characters directory, he’s not a slider (yes, I reloaded Genesis to be sure), he’s not in the presets directory, so where is he? (And of course there’s no Readme, either in the installer or online. Even when the PA doesn’t have the chance to supply one before the product comes out, I don’t understand why QA and packaging can’t produce at least a minimal readme that says, “Hey, by the way, here’s what’s getting installed and where.” They have to know that, surely, in order to package the thing in the first place.)

Everything else is under Clothing\Luthbel\WarDog for Genesis (even the props, which is nice, if unusual—but still, a very good idea).

I noticed that on the “What’s included” tab of the product information, no separate character is listed, which makes me suspect that this is a carryover from the M4 version, and the Genesis version may not have an actual character.

Signature 

VWrangler at deviantArt (NSFW for some images; login required to view those)

Posted: 26 July 2012 07:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  184
Joined  2007-03-10

I like the idea of being able to update some fine outfits to Genesis…and receive a discount as reward for a past purchase. Bought it.

Posted: 26 July 2012 09:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  154
Joined  2004-05-21
pete.c44 - 26 July 2012 07:49 PM

I like the idea of being able to update some fine outfits to Genesis…and receive a discount as reward for a past purchase. Bought it.

Same here. cool smile

Posted: 26 July 2012 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2007-11-09

It was in the cart quicker than it took Outlook to open the newsletter. LOL
Thanks for the Genesis update on a great outfit. Also got the discount. Whoohoo!

Signature 

Eternity’s my home, the Universe my backyard, my mind is a playground, so let’s make it all art. tongue laugh
My little gallery: http://lbamagic.deviantart.com

Posted: 27 July 2012 10:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3055
Joined  2004-10-25
vwrangler - 26 July 2012 07:27 PM

I noticed that on the “What’s included” tab of the product information, no separate character is listed, which makes me suspect that this is a carryover from the M4 version, and the Genesis version may not have an actual character.

You are correct.  This is just a Genesis version of the clothing pack, even though the Description tab lists a character also being included.  I suspect it was copied from the original Veteran War Dog for M4 product page, which pack did include a character.  This way the outfit can be used for either a male or female Genesis character.

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 27 July 2012 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  169
Joined  2003-10-09

For those that had the original extra textures for the War Dog, the Genesis version now includes gloves. The textures have been updated to reflect this, if you haven’t got a notification yet, you can reset your downloads and you *should* be able to get the new bits. I’ve requested that they are released separately, so M4 users don’t need to download them. I have, however, included materials for both Poser and Studio for the gloves, just to go with the rest.

<insert shameless plug>And of course the textures are on sale</end shameless plug>

Signature 

My DAZ Store

My Freebies!

Posted: 27 July 2012 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  0

Nice to see this updated for Genesis, and thanks Arien for updating the texture set!

However, I just tried reseting ‘War Brotherhood’ in my itemised order history - it dropped me back into my downloads and the green box came up saying it had been reset, but it didn’t appear in the download list anywhere.

Ah well, I’ll try again later ...

Posted: 27 July 2012 05:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

Give it a bit, sometimes resets don’t happen straight away, but please let me know if you are experiencing more problems.

Signature 

My DAZ Store

My Freebies!

Posted: 28 July 2012 03:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  0

Checked again this morning and the files are in my downloads - downloading the extra Genesis one now cool smile

Posted: 28 July 2012 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

Cool, thanks for letting me know that things ARE working as they should smile

Signature 

My DAZ Store

My Freebies!

1 of 2