Digital Art Zone

Trying To Find Uzilite’s Additional Files That You Could Download
Posted: 24 July 2012 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1097
Joined  2010-11-30

On some of the old forum post some additional free files that for some products Uzilite made could be download from Uzilitite’s site were mentioned.  The site isn’t active and I have been unable to find them.  Some poses for the The New Adventure and an additional file for Complicated Eve are what I’m aware of that could have been downloaded.

The additional Complicated Eve file I did manage to find was CE_NippleOFF.zip

Renderosity has some free stuff that Uzilite made, but not those 2 items.

Does anyone know if any place to download the free items was on Uzilite’s site?  I’ve had no luck in finding them any place online.that has them.

Thanks.

Posted: 24 July 2012 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13654
Joined  2003-10-09

The items almost certainly don’t allow redistribution, so you’d need to ask Uzilite to make the files available again.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 24 July 2012 08:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  294
Joined  2008-04-09

The only additional download I know of for New Adventure is this: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=62568; it’s a free conforming suit for V4, with some updated textures for The New Adventure Continues.

Posted: 26 July 2012 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  475
Joined  2009-01-30

Does anyone know if he’s selling new products on another site or what became of him?  I really liked his work (He has a great eye) and still regularly use his products.

Signature 

Member, BWC

Posted: 08 August 2012 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2011-07-26

Can you tell us where to find the nipple off file for Complicated Eve?

Posted: 08 August 2012 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  254
Joined  2010-11-26

@bohemian3
Uzilite still sells here (last Product: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/liquid-halo-on-sky-16-for-genesis/) and on Renderosity afaik, maybe somewhere else too. They do reply to sitemails on ReRo, that much I can assure you of… becaus I did get an answer to my question smile

@mdlark1966
It is in the morphs if I remember that correctly… I always turned that off, so… I think you don’t need a seperate file for that. but I can look if I’m right as soon as my render is finished. might take a while so… maybe you’re faster ^^

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 08 August 2012 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2011-07-26

I dl’d the expansion pack, and don’t see it there, or in the base morphs. If you find it, let me know.

EDIT: Just found it in the expansion. Thanks!