Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Copyright question
Posted: 24 July 2012 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9058
Joined  2004-07-21

My mum sometimes takes images from calendars and magazines to use to draw or paint from. I think she tries to modify it some if she wants to try to sell it or make cards from it. Though mainly does art lessons. 

I would think drawings done based on your renders be okay. It would be simliar to do drawings based on your photos of nature.

Sometimes it is hard to type on a kindle.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 25 July 2012 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8433
Joined  2009-07-13

I have quite a few renders of Howie’s scenes on Flickr and photobucket that I share under creative commons for backgrounds etc but I do credit him and say they are rendered in Carrara using his scene as I do not wish people to think I made up the scene myself.
I mainly put them there for a friend to use in iClone but left them up for the general public as I think people downloading them might get interested in Carrara and using his scenes too, so a free advert!
or they can just do Birthday cards!!! etc
when I was new to animating stuff I liked just using backgrounds and there were never enough of them so though it nice to share some for others to use.
got a huge render on sharecg of his teagarden as a 360 spherical BG, I say it is for those sad Daz studio users and Poser users to stick on a big sphere for a background and also so they can see what they are missing out on by not having Carrara!!!! tongue wink and encourage them to buy the real thing one day!

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

2 of 2