Digital Art Zone

1 of 3
July 24th Holiday Coupon
Posted: 23 July 2012 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-05-04

July 24th just happens to be a local holiday and we’re going to be out of the office!  Wooooo!  To make sure you enjoy the holiday too, we’ve decided that it’s COUPON TIME!

For a very limited time, Save $2.40 on any DAZ Originals* Purchase of $5 or more.  Just add the eligible items to your cart and then apply the coupon code TR3KKING-THE-24TH during checkout.

Act quickly because this coupon expires July 25, 2012
*Excludes Resell Items, Gift Cards, PC Subscriptions, and $1.99 Items

Posted: 24 July 2012 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  272
Joined  2004-12-15

I can’t get the coupon to work. I have Taylor hair (Daz orginial) for $9.49 but the coupon isn’t applied. Am I doing something wrong?

Posted: 24 July 2012 03:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  272
Joined  2004-12-15

Fiddled with the cart and it worked after 4 tries!? But at least it worked finally. Yeah!

Posted: 24 July 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2003-10-09

Coupon not valid it says, regardless of what item I put in the basket…

Signature 

The HeadQuarters
Home Of The Dungeon Of Noise

www.theheadquarters.be
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 24 July 2012 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-12-21

Worked for me.  Thanks, DAZ.

Posted: 24 July 2012 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanx Xanadu, that really helps grin haha

Signature 

The HeadQuarters

www.theheadquarters.be

Posted: 24 July 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-12-21

I purchased Taylor Hair + Toxic Taylor, for what it’s worth.  Coupon took; extra “30% discount” as stated, though, was not obviously applied—but perhaps that’s because it was already baked into the price?  Not sure.

Posted: 24 July 2012 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-07-14

I had no problem, once I chose the right product. At first I had an item that was not a “Daz Original”  and I got the message that the coupon was not valid. Once I chose a ” Daz Original ” item I had no problem : )

Thanks Daz

Posted: 24 July 2012 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3059
Joined  2004-10-25
The HeadQuarters - 24 July 2012 08:45 AM

Coupon not valid it says, regardless of what item I put in the basket…

Also be sure you don’t have any extra spaces before or after the coupon code.  That will cause it to say it’s not valid.

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 24 July 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  208
Joined  2005-10-21

Thank you so much for this coupon - everything went through perfectly!! smile

Signature 

May I be excused? My brain is full….... tongue wink
My Renderosity store
My dA Gallery

Posted: 24 July 2012 12:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1950
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
Happy Pioneer Day!

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 24 July 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2713
Joined  2012-02-04

Thanks, I was able to get the Parrot Cage, to go along with the 2 SBRM products I bought with the PC coupons. All coupons worked without a hitch. I copied and pasted them in.

Signature 

New member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 24 July 2012 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Joined  2003-10-09

Nope, tried it all…copy/paste, manual typing, you name it, it’s been done.

And when it does say “coupon code was applied”, nothing changes on the overall price.

Must be the weather….... grin

My best,
C.

Image Attachments
Klembord01.jpg
 Signature 

The HeadQuarters

www.theheadquarters.be

Posted: 24 July 2012 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  178
Joined  2009-07-22

Thank you for the coupon today. I’m going to take some time and see if I can make it work.
(1) In the “Shop” Pull-down at the left top header I feel there should be a category for all Daz originals that the coupon here or the monthly coupon would qualify for.  There is a consistent problem with confusion as to what is eligible and what is not. I believe that would be a very simple way of solving the problem.
(2) On a lighter note, maybe next year have the coupon take $3.14 off every $6.00 or something (“Pi” oneer Day)!
In New England we always had Patriot’s day in April. Same thing, only different.
I know in Oregon there are still some places where you can see the wagon ruts in places where everyone followed one trail on har ground, usually up certain paths on hillsides. I wonder if that is true in Utah, too.

Posted: 24 July 2012 03:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-09-02

So I guess with the new store that you can’t combine coupons anymore? I was trying to combine with my $6.00 Platinum Club coupon but it would only allow me to apply one or the other. The same when trying to use one of the $5.00 off coupon PC-P3RK-JULY I received the other day (which I also see now that I have to buy at least $10 worth of merchandise to use).

Oh well, ended up just using my $6.00 monthly voucher coupon as that gave me the best deal but only purchased one item where before I was going to purchase several. I used to shop here on a regular basis but haven’t been a big fan of the new store so I haven’t been frequenting the site as often. After spending between 1-2 hours shopping only to find that I couldn’t combine coupons, I’m leaving a bit disappointed from this visit which will probably deter me from shopping again for a while. Hopefully some of the store issues will be fixed next time I visit.

Posted: 24 July 2012 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15775
Joined  2003-10-09
The HeadQuarters - 24 July 2012 02:38 PM

Nope, tried it all…copy/paste, manual typing, you name it, it’s been done.

And when it does say “coupon code was applied”, nothing changes on the overall price.

Must be the weather….... grin

My best,
C.

You also aren’t showing your Platinum Club discount on that item, so something is wrong. try logging right out and then log in again - if that doesn’t work I’m afraid you are going to have to open a support ticket.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

1 of 3