Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
New user help
Posted: 23 July 2012 11:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16780
Joined  2003-10-09

You could actually do worse that popping over to the old (archived) site yourself and reading the thread on installing Bryce. Horo made such a good job at talking a non-emglish speaker through it.

THere are a few posts that you can ignore, but it is a very useful thread.

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=182851

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 23 July 2012 02:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2012-07-21

Ok thank you for reply . installed the Bryce_7.1.0 first , second installed the Bryce_Content , third tried to install the BrycePro_content but while installing message popped up BrycePro version .. installed and this process will uninstall the installed version then only install this BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Win.exe version .

So what can i do now ? thanks in advance

rajesh

Posted: 23 July 2012 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16780
Joined  2003-10-09

That’s the main reason why Horo suggests installing to a temp folder and moving the content manually. Make yourself an empty folder on your HD and install it there, then move stuff around yourself.

Bryce is the easiest to deal with, but it does have it’s little quirks, when it comes to the installers.

Personally I deal with all my content that way, because I am fussy as to where things go, and whether I have an installer or a zip I always use a temp folder an rearrange myself.

Don’t let the installers overwrite anything. THey can be bullies. rolleyes

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        November Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 24 July 2012 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Joined  2012-07-21

Ohh thank you Chohole for reply . I will follow your suggestion i am way from my pc so can’t test it right now .

How good the Daz studio 4 Pro and unity3d combination . Is there are stable way to export to .fbx that will import well in unity3d . Learning Daz3D studio products is different and personal interest but exporting to unity3d is a very important requirement for me now . I have to take decision so that assets can be bought properly so please guide me . thank you

rajesh

Posted: 25 July 2012 12:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Joined  2012-07-21

I am wondering no reply from anyone I guess asked wrong question or in wrong place . But i am new here so please guide .

rajesh

Posted: 25 July 2012 04:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Gamer_ most of us are just 3D artist. Not many of us use the software the way you wish too. We are trying to find another person that can help you but it might take a little time.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 25 July 2012 05:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Joined  2012-07-21

Thank you jaderail for helping me . I will wait for that person .

2 of 2