Digital Art Zone

6 of 28
Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is…..
Posted: 05 July 2012 04:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15646
Joined  2003-10-09

Hi Kludge, great to see you around.

THere are a couple of threads around that you might like to invad…..hmm…...visit and join in the fun

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/133/

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/342/

They wander all over the place but are generally great fun.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 July 2012 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Hey it’s Kludge! Great to see you again, I loved reading your posts in the old Forums. Fun times a head.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 07 July 2012 01:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  354
Joined  2010-12-14
chohole - 05 July 2012 04:14 AM

Hi Kludge, great to see you around.

Hi, cho!  It has been a while, hasn’t it.  smile

THere are a couple of threads around that you might like to invad…..hmm…...visit and join in the fun

Invade would probably be more likely.  You know my tactics. Or lack of tact.  Or something.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/133/

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/342/

Noted and ... well, noted.  They are no longer safe.  Bwaaahahaha

They wander all over the place but are generally great fun.

Sooo ... basically to be on topic, one has to be off topic.  This works.  Oh most definitely it works. 

I see Lonnie has the July freebie contest.  I wonder how much I can disrupt it as well ... *innocent smile*

Signature 

Old post count ... 29^2+6^2+5

JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS] III
Yes, I had to be different tongue wink

Posted: 07 July 2012 01:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-14
Jaderail - 05 July 2012 04:34 AM

Hey it’s Kludge!

It is?  Darn, I thought he got banned.  Er, wait.  That’s me, isn’t it. smile

Great to see you again, I loved reading your posts in the old Forums. Fun times a head.

Oh, yes.  Fun.  Insanity abounding.  But that’s kind of how I roll, turning brains to much ... kinda like Hulu.  grin

Signature 

Posted: 07 July 2012 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Ah yes, that sounds like the Kludge we came to know and love.  You could possibly even join in the “It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!” thread
  If you don’t mind coming back to the New Users Forum

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge

Posted: 07 July 2012 06:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-14
chohole - 07 July 2012 01:22 PM

Ah yes, that sounds like the Kludge we came to know and love.  You could possibly even join in the “It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!” thread

I found it and, of course, just had to post.  Oh, yes, I did.  One of my more wandering around the halls of madness posts - ie, typical Kludge.

For some reason my PC membership is no more which is weird since I was 2 months ahead on payments.  Oh, well.  Email has gone to sales so I’ll find out eventually.

I need more brains to destroy ... Bwaaahahaha

Signature 

Posted: 07 July 2012 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2003-10-09
DAZ_bfurner - 17 April 2012 11:00 AM

Come on in and tell us about yourself!

Who are you? What inspires your artistic aspirations? Is Meatloaf your favorite food or favorite musician? What makes you the unique and lovable individual you are?

So drop on by, pull up a chair, and fill us in. We’d be very pleased to meet you!

My name is Greg.  I’m somewhat known in the forums as maxxxmodelz.  40 yrs old (and I feel old now), and been using Poser, but more recently D|S since 1996.  I’m a graphics artist, and hold my livelihood to that.  My work has been featured in film, broadcast, and print.  Most recently, I have collaborated as a freelance artist with several studios around the world, including USA, New Zealand, and S.Africa.  I have worked as an assistant VFX Technical Director for two larger studios in Los Angeles, and a small FX firm in London, and have assisted in some local studios as a matte artist and technical director in some local CG start-up companies locally.  i do some rudimentary figure modelling, but my specialization is in animation and VFX..

Posted: 08 July 2012 04:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Kludge - 07 July 2012 06:39 PM
chohole - 07 July 2012 01:22 PM

I found it and, of course, just had to post.  Oh, yes, I did.  One of my more wandering around the halls of madness posts - ie, typical Kludge.

For some reason my PC membership is no more which is weird since I was 2 months ahead on payments.  Oh, well.  Email has gone to sales so I’ll find out eventually.

I do hope you mean a support ticket, rather than an email.

Signature 

Posted: 09 July 2012 06:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-14
chohole - 08 July 2012 04:59 AM
Kludge - 07 July 2012 06:39 PM

I do hope you mean a support ticket, rather than an email.

Well, yeah.  One of them.  But that’s kind of an email ... isn’t it?  grin

Signature 

Posted: 09 July 2012 06:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-14
MaxxxmodelZ - 07 July 2012 11:51 PM

My name is Greg.  I’m somewhat known in the forums as maxxxmodelz.  40 yrs old (and I feel old now), and been using Poser, but more recently D|S since 1996.  I’m a graphics artist, and hold my livelihood to that.  My work has been featured in film, broadcast, and print.  Most recently, I have collaborated as a freelance artist with several studios around the world, including USA, New Zealand, and S.Africa.  I have worked as an assistant VFX Technical Director for two larger studios in Los Angeles, and a small FX firm in London, and have assisted in some local studios as a matte artist and technical director in some local CG start-up companies locally.  i do some rudimentary figure modelling, but my specialization is in animation and VFX..

Hello, Greg, and welcome to Madness, Inc.  Some people call it the DAZ Forums however the primary feature here is a total lack of regard for sanity and/or mental stability.  Some here are professionals, some hobbyists and some - like me - just rattle around aimlessly with no particular talent aside from having no particular talent.  (Actually, I’m pretty good at being totally untalented.  It takes talent to be that good.)

Sooo ... anyway, grab a straight jacket and enjoy the show.

Signature 

Posted: 09 July 2012 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7623
Joined  2006-03-19

Hello Greg welcome to the forums.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 09 July 2012 02:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-14
Frank0314 - 09 July 2012 09:13 AM

Hello Greg welcome to the forums.

That’s it?  Just “welcome to the forums”?  Frank, Frank, Frank, ya need to put some pizazz into it.  Some fun.  Some of the enhanced insanity with which all artists are imbued.  Like reminding gnu-bees that we only take hostages on alternate Thursdays but not after a new moon.  Or is it a full moon.  I forget.  (Cho, which is it?  My mind has gone into slippage mode again.) 

Aside: Please take with the usual grain of salt.  Off the wall and sometimes outrageous humor is one of my trademarks (Being a verbose cuss is another.) and I tend to use it a lot.  My sense of humor is one of the all too few tools available to keep me out of psych lockdown, a place I’ve been way too many times already.

Signature 

Posted: 09 July 2012 11:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-06-19

Hello , i am new here, would love to join this community, nice to know all.

Posted: 10 July 2012 03:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Hello and welcome. Do pop over and join in “The New Users Help Forum. We like to meet and greet new members, and are happy to help with any problems you may encounter.

Signature 

Posted: 10 July 2012 07:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-14
aljusfjue - 09 July 2012 11:41 PM

Hello , i am new here, would love to join this community, nice to know all.

Oooh, lookie.  Another vict ... er, member.  Welcome to Madness, Inc, aljusfjue, where sanity is a definite detriment.  In fact, I think I remember one of the admins mentioning sanity being a bannable offense if done too often.  Or something.  I don’t remember exactly.  He - I think it was a he anyway - was muttering about that and other stuff along with kind of whimpering “Why me? Why me?” a lot. 

The attendants will be around to ignore you later while someone, probably another inmate, fits you with our special jackets in your favorite paisley print.  They all come in paisley now.  Apparently it’s the fashion these days.  They’ve also done away with the leather straps.  Instead, they’re a really cool carbon fiber that’s much lighter and more comfy and the bottom strap is nicely padded now.  No more chaffing.  That was always an ouchie with the old ones.

Seriously, there are good people here always willing to help out when they can.  In the mix are professionals, amateurs & hobbyists and a few like me who still are studying to get up to the level of having no talent at all.  (OTOH, I do know a little about art from studying it both formally and informally back when pet dinosaurs were all the rage.)

Signature 

6 of 28

DAZ 3D Forum FAQ ]