Digital Art Zone

21 of 27
Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is…..
Posted: 10 October 2013 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 301 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2784
Joined  2004-10-25

Hi Zig Zag, Richard and Katie.  Welcome to the DAZ 3D Forums, and your latest addiction.  I love saying that.  ~grin~

I you have any questions, be sure to join us in the New Users Forum.  We have a great many friendly and informative folks there willing to help.

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 12 October 2013 02:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 302 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2008-12-19

Hi, my name is Megan, and I would like to know were can I post a little cuestion about Daz Studio ,Thank you in advance smile

Posted: 12 October 2013 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 303 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15271
Joined  2003-10-09

You could try the Daz Studio Forum http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewforum/16/

And welcome.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 12 October 2013 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 304 ]
Joined  2008-12-19

Thank you very much cheese

Posted: 12 October 2013 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 305 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7518
Joined  2006-03-19

Welcome. You can also join us in the New Users Forum for any questions you may have. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewforum/97/

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 12 October 2013 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 306 ]
Joined  2008-12-19

Thank you very much, I wrote my question, I hope somebody can help me raspberry

Posted: 25 October 2013 11:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 307 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2013-09-29

Hi All,

My name is Morrah, I love long walks in the woods, food, horror movies, music, fireplaces with a flickering fire, intelligent conversations where I learn something new, cabins in the woods ... and many many more things that do not technically go together in a logical sense.

I thought I would take this time to introduce myself as a Newbie to this type of art, in one of many former professions I used to do concert photography and was in awe by the photos I could capture of musicians running around on stage and all the props/fire flashes that would also be happening at the same time. But sadly that profession came to an end. So here I am to fill the void with another form of Art that seems like it could fill that void.

On to the Newbie Questions:

Who are you? See above smile

What inspires your artistic aspirations? What inspires me is people, music, and fantasy art such as Online Role-playing Games. Pin up models are also another form of inspiration of mine ... Just the human body is an inspiration to me.

Is Meatloaf your favorite food or favorite musician? I like them both ... smile

What makes you the unique and lovable individual you are? My ability to see the good in everyone no matter how screwed up they may seem to be makes me lovable… I’m drawn to the dangerous types of people because there nature and thoughts often intrigue me. As far as unique ... that is running out with the population. So I would have to same my way of thinking makes me unique ... smile

Lastly, I’m a open book read me .. or fill me full of knowledge i’m here to learn how to do this form of art the best way possible for me .. and everyone has something to share I would imagine.

Posted: 25 October 2013 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 308 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7518
Joined  2006-03-19

Welcome to the forums Morrah. If you have any question come and join us in the New Users Start Here forum.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 25 October 2013 01:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 309 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2013-09-29
Frank0314 - 25 October 2013 12:07 PM

Welcome to the forums Morrah. If you have any question come and join us in the New Users Start Here forum.

Thanks Frank smile

Posted: 25 October 2013 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 310 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-25

Hello Megan and Morrah.  Welcome to the DAZ 3D Forums.  cool smile

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

Posted: 25 October 2013 11:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 311 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2013-04-06

I guess better late than never, this is where I say Hello Everyone and then you all say Hello….oh wait, lets try that again, first I say Hello I’m Jason, then I say Hello Everyone and then you all say hello person who likes orange shaders a little too much.

Anyway, I’ve got no art background, (and apparently no grammar background either), but I like to play, and and kinda sorta but not really getting a hang of things in Daz Studio.  Aside from that I like long walks on the beach, slow romantic dinners….wait…wrong profile.  I meant I like long hair props and slow renders and dresses with sitting morphs.

Well, time to go and check out how the upgrade to my orange shader, the lemon is doing.

Signature 

My Playground

Posted: 26 October 2013 11:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 312 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-25

Saying hello here in the Introduce Yourself thread is never too late, whether you do it the first day you get here, or 6 months later.  cool smirk

That said, Welcome to the DAZ 3D forums, and judging from your sense of humor, you’ll fit right in here in the “nut house”. ~LOL~

Seriously though, we have a lot of good helpful folks in the New Users Help Form, so do drop in and ask any questions you might have, as I’m sure someone will be along to answer them.

Signature 

Posted: 28 October 2013 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 313 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2013-10-15
DAZ_bfurner - 17 April 2012 11:00 AM

Come on in and tell us about yourself!

Hai thar

Who are you?

I’m just another noob got hooked on Daz studio tongue laugh

I have very limited experience with 3d art. Mostly from modding Bethesda games (Fallout 3, FNV, Skyrim).

But 3d art is something I keep coming back to. I tend to switch focus pretty fast otherwise.

Picked up DAZ studio for a quick posing model for painting, but ended up playing around with 3D art instead…

What inspires your artistic aspirations?
Is Meatloaf your favorite food or favorite musician?
What makes you the unique and lovable individual you are?

Hmm… I like the human body in general. That’s for aspirations, not for favorite food.

Aside from that, I like to come up with worlds and stories, then try to express them visually. Hard to define really…

...Doesn’t everyone?

Favorite food tho? Don’t know. It changes every week or so. Most things about me do, except maybe appearance.

What makes me unique? Chocolate flavored flower badgers. Yup.

Actually, no. They don’t. Scratch that~

Posted: 29 October 2013 10:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 314 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-25

Welcome to the DAZ3D forums Dolbomir, and welcome to your latest addiction.  If you have any questions, be sure to visit the New Users Help Forum, as there are a lot of knowledgeable folks there who can answer them for you.

Signature 

Posted: 02 November 2013 02:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 315 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2013-10-15
Miss B - 29 October 2013 10:10 PM

Welcome to the DAZ3D forums Dolbomir, and welcome to your latest addiction.  If you have any questions, be sure to visit the New Users Help Forum, as there are a lot of knowledgeable folks there who can answer them for you.

Thanx ^^

21 of 27

DAZ 3D Forum FAQ ]