Digital Art Zone

10 of 29
Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is…..
Posted: 28 September 2012 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 136 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  142
Joined  2008-11-04

Oh, and one stupid question while I’m at it (I know, there are no stupid questions - but there are plenty of inquisitive idiots - like me!).

How do I modify my profile (Bio, picture, etc.)?

EDIT: Sorry - found it!

Signature 

“We probably wouldn’t worry about what people think of us if we could know how seldom they do.”
Mark Twain

Posted: 28 September 2012 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 137 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8993
Joined  2007-11-06
cjreynolds - 28 September 2012 10:12 PM

Oh, and one stupid question while I’m at it (I know, there are no stupid questions - but there are plenty of inquisitive idiots - like me!).

How do I modify my profile (Bio, picture, etc.)?

EDIT: Sorry - found it!

Click the “Your Control Panel” link on the top right.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 02 October 2012 09:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 138 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2012-10-02

Hi everyone, newbie here. In fact, I’m so new I haven’t started any projects yet. Looking forward to getting started with DS!

-HakatRe

Posted: 02 October 2012 09:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 139 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Welcome, join the madness at your on risk. It’s a very quick decent into madness.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 03 October 2012 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 140 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2007-07-05

Heya guys, I’m Domino, well Daniel actually, but prefer the name Domino, suits me more in my own mind.

Not because I fall down, But rather all the ladies seem to think they can play me *rolls eyes* also I’m random and you never know which me ur gonna get, they’re all fun and easy going though so yeh smile

Ok, so the real reason I prefer Domino is because one of my favourite ever movies is called Domino, It’s based on a real life bounty hunter who was called Domino Harvey, but I love the name and want it as my own.

Ok, so to the point, why am I here? well, always loved the 3d stuff I used to see people designing and wished to get involved, tried few times in the past and it always overwhelmed me at the time, but now I have a little free time I decided I’d join up and see what I can pick up here, sure if I hang out on the forum too I should pick some stuff up.

Signature 

“My name is Domino Harvey, I am a bounty hunter!”

Posted: 04 October 2012 09:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 141 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1945
Joined  2011-07-31
hakatre - 02 October 2012 09:21 PM

Hi everyone, newbie here. In fact, I’m so new I haven’t started any projects yet. Looking forward to getting started with DS!

-HakatRe

Welcome to our dazzy world.  I’ve got about a year’s worth of unfinished projects laying around.  I start, get sidetracked by R/L, hit a brick wall, see something else in the store, and repeat.  Want some of my unfinished masterpieces?

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 04 October 2012 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 142 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1945
Joined  2011-07-31

Hi, Daniel Domino.  The Newcomers forum is a good place to start.  I browse around in many threads, always someone to meet or something to learn.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

Posted: 04 October 2012 03:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 143 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7795
Joined  2006-03-19
u1bd2005_2 - 03 October 2012 09:09 AM

Heya guys, I’m Domino, well Daniel actually, but prefer the name Domino, suits me more in my own mind.

Not because I fall down, But rather all the ladies seem to think they can play me *rolls eyes* also I’m random and you never know which me ur gonna get, they’re all fun and easy going though so yeh smile

Ok, so the real reason I prefer Domino is because one of my favourite ever movies is called Domino, It’s based on a real life bounty hunter who was called Domino Harvey, but I love the name and want it as my own.

Ok, so to the point, why am I here? well, always loved the 3d stuff I used to see people designing and wished to get involved, tried few times in the past and it always overwhelmed me at the time, but now I have a little free time I decided I’d join up and see what I can pick up here, sure if I hang out on the forum too I should pick some stuff up.

Welcome to the forums. Be sure to come and join us in the New Users Start Here forums to get all your questions answered by the awesome bunch of volunteers we have.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Forgotten Temple Ruins*****  

Posted: 15 October 2012 05:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 144 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-10-15

Hey everyone,

My name is Mast, and I have been using Daz for about 2 years. My life’s passion is in architecture and remodeling kitchens, bathrooms and basements. I am just a hobbyist artist and create objects and characters with Daz when I have spare time. It relaxes me. I am new to the forum so just wanted to drop in and say hello to you all. Thanks for having me!

Signature 

Synchronization of your cellphone to your factory car stereo allows you to accept phone calls and enjoy your music hands-free, while concentrating on the road. Learn just how easy it can be.

Posted: 15 October 2012 06:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 145 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3018
Joined  2004-10-25

Welcome to the DAZ Forums Mast.  Always good to meet another DAZ Studio addict.  grin

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 15 October 2012 08:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 146 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  625
Joined  2012-02-06

A big “hi” to the community cheese  I’m Jaime from the Philippines.

I’ve had Daz for a bit and am finally diving in LOL

Finished a render for my avatar and it would’ve sucked without decent lighting raspberry I had previously tried several methods but for now ForbiddenWhispers DIY Portrait Lights suits me fine.  A big shout out and thanks to her cheese  It took me back to the days when I worked as a cameraman LOL

Hope it’s ok to share the render red face

Image Attachments
Emotiguy_cropped.jpg
 Signature 

LuxCompagno at deviantart

Posted: 18 October 2012 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 147 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3018
Joined  2004-10-25

Welcome to the DAZ forums Jaime.  I like your emoticon guy render, and he makes a great avatar.  grin

Signature 

OK . . . Where’s my chocolate?     Post Count —> 3,263 and growing!     Visit my Renderosity Gallery

It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts ~ John Wooden

Posted: 18 October 2012 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 148 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7795
Joined  2006-03-19
banditcameraman - 15 October 2012 08:11 PM

A big “hi” to the community cheese  I’m Jaime from the Philippines.

I’ve had Daz for a bit and am finally diving in LOL

Finished a render for my avatar and it would’ve sucked without decent lighting raspberry I had previously tried several methods but for now ForbiddenWhispers DIY Portrait Lights suits me fine.  A big shout out and thanks to her cheese  It took me back to the days when I worked as a cameraman LOL

Hope it’s ok to share the render red face

Welcome to the forums Jamie. Be sure to check out the New Users forums and ask any question you may have.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Forgotten Temple Ruins*****  

Posted: 18 October 2012 01:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 149 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  625
Joined  2012-02-06

Thank you so much, Miss B and Frank cheese

I’ll do that smile

Signature 

LuxCompagno at deviantart

Posted: 19 October 2012 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 150 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-10-19

hello all, I just downloaded DAZ today…  and I am extremely new to the world of digital art (unless you count some basic graphic arts classes back in high school… using photoshop…  eight or nine years ago)

I’m looking forward to playing around with the software and learning what I can do with it. (I hope I don’t get too frustrated with it, it seems like there is a ton to learn.

10 of 29

DAZ 3D Forum FAQ ]