Digital Art Zone

8 of 28
Introduce Yourself, Hello, my name is…..
Posted: 09 August 2012 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  208
Joined  2006-01-26

Hello World, can’t remember my old post count btw, XD
Oh, looking the forumarchives is 3802

Image Attachments
898986lo.jpg
 Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#users/1312/
http://zilvergrafix.deviantart.com/

Posted: 18 August 2012 01:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2011-10-13

oh, ich habe mich in diesem forum noch nicht vorgestellt- ich bin das himmelelfchen.
bin verheiratet, habe 2 erwachsene kinder und einen kater, der einem meiner kinder gehört, ich aber immer für ihm da bin.
mir macht das posern mit daz studio4 pro unheimlich viel spaß- nun update 4,5-
arbeite mit psp9, px2, px4

Signature 

herzlichst, Himmelelfchen und lieben Dank

Posted: 18 August 2012 03:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-02-16

Hi my names Craig for Craigs3D… I’ve been modelling well for sometime now although mainly components items…

However I’m new to producing characters and DAZ3D…. I felt that this site and products has a lot to offer allowing me to complete my goals to the required quality and within an ever shrinking time frame…

Thank you..

Craig xx

Posted: 18 August 2012 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7622
Joined  2006-03-19

Welcome to the site Craig. You should be able to find any information you need throughout the forms

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 29 August 2012 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-08-29

Hi there! I’m a newbie here. smile

Posted: 30 August 2012 08:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19

Welcome to the site

Signature 

Posted: 01 September 2012 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6175
Joined  2003-10-09

Hello, my name is tjohn, and it’s been 2 days since my last render…what? This isn’t Renderholics Anonymous? Well, hi anyway!

Signature 

My Renderosity Gallery - My DAZ Gallery - My ShareCG Freebies
“I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure owed me a lot of money.’” - Jack Handey

Posted: 01 September 2012 08:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1873
Joined  2011-07-31

Welcome, regina and John, even if it’s not what you were expecting.  We did have a 12-step program (or maybe it was only 10 steps).  I don’t remember what it was for and since it was anonymous I can’t contact anyone for more info.  Oh, well, just join the rest of us in learning and fun.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 02 September 2012 10:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2012-09-02

Hi guys I’m Omar Shahzad, 29years old and new member of this forum. i am gona participate in discussions going on in this forum.

Posted: 02 September 2012 11:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

If you need any help using the software visit us in the new users forums. Many of us will try to give you the help you need. We also have contest’s for new users every month that you might like to look into. If you look in the old New User Contest WIP threads you can find tips on lots of things explained for users to use from the very start.

And most of ALL WELCOME!! and have happy Renders.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 03 September 2012 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-03-19
omarshahzadca - 02 September 2012 10:56 PM

Hi guys I’m Omar Shahzad, 29years old and new member of this forum. i am gona participate in discussions going on in this forum.

Welcome to the forums. As Jaderail said come and join us in the New Users forum to have all your questions asked. We have a very dedicated group of people to help

Signature 

Posted: 09 September 2012 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  708
Joined  2012-07-21

Hi folks, i’m pretty new to the whole 3d-thing. Been playing around with Daz Studio 4 and Poser Debut for a few weeks now, took my first steps with Hexagon.
Looking forward to learn some modeling and creating a few half-decent renders soon…  LOL

Signature 

my freebies at ShareCG
me at DeviantArt

Posted: 09 September 2012 08:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Welcome to the addiction. It can sneak up on you very fast so watch yourself.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 09 September 2012 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15632
Joined  2003-10-09

Hi and Welcome.  Any questions you may have, do come visit us in the New Users Help forum, very friendly, and we try and make you feel at home there.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 11 September 2012 09:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-08-29

Hi There!

My name is Jeff and I am a sucker for digital eye-candy that can be found in video games, digital art-books, and on wallpapers. Day-job wise, I am in IT and my creativity is spent on business solutions. I’d like my creative energy to foster some eye-candy coolness to share, inspire, relate, and elevate some dreams. Maybe get DAZ listed under a CGSociety.org entry or in a Ballistic Publication (Dreaming? Yes, No?)

My inspirations draw mainly from video game art and concepts that can relate to:

• Darksiders© (Vigil Studios; Joe Madureira)
  • WH40K SpaceMarine© (Relic; Games Workshop)
  • Ballistic Publishing©

Aspiration wise, I would like to achieve original high-polish artwork that would go on a book or in an art-book. The pursuit of a graphic novel has me really amped. Especially after seeing what was created by Shane Smith.

As for Meatloaf, I prefer it on my plate with mash potatoes and corn. However, I do laugh when I hear, “Paradise By The Dashboard light”.

I would have to say my optimistic outlook and enthusiasm makes me unique and lovable.

In closing, I wish you all the best in your endeavors and in staying focused. Don’t be surprised if I bug you with “how’d you do that? questions.

(ya know…now that I’ve posted this here out in the open in front of all of you….now I have to deliver….yep…no pressure tongue laugh )

8 of 28

DAZ 3D Forum FAQ ]