2 of 2
Request for DAZ to make the PW Shaders a $1.99 item
Posted: 24 November 2012 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2011-11-16
Type 0 Negative - 07 August 2012 09:15 PM

...There are several 2D art programs with several different draw style filters ( I dont know them all, where to find them, or how to use them, there are just too many ..Gimp might?

Gimp does some, Photoshop does more, many others like you mentioned.. but the gorilla on the block has to be Corel Painter (Painter being the key here as they were already the gorilla in this area before Corel bought them.)

Signature 

Just because I may have a strong opinion doesn’t make it any more (or less) correct than any other, just that I feel passionately a particular way at that moment.

Posted: 26 November 2012 04:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1302
Joined  2010-03-15
Type 0 Negative - 24 November 2012 09:44 PM

I’m thinking about making and packing up and submitting to DAZ
8 wax presets; blue, red, yellow, orange, green, purple, black, white
8 special stone presets;  blue, red, yellow, orange, green, purple, black, white
2 skin presets; default V4, default M4
5 hair presets; yellow, brown, red, black, white
asking price undecided but thinking something like?? Platinum Club $1.99 -and- Regular price $7.99
This seem fair? Do you all think it is worth my time?

Always being crunched by deadlines, I use shaders a lot. I simply don’t have time to learn how to create them myself. I have spent a lot of money on them and use several free shaders, too. I can see me buying these if they are usable in DS3 as well as the newer versions.

Signature 

Aidana WillowRaven
website: http://WillowRaven.weebly.com ~ blog: http://willowraven-illustration.blogspot.com/
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

Posted: 08 December 2012 10:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2784
Joined  2004-04-14
AidanaWillowRaven - 26 November 2012 04:15 PM

Always being crunched by deadlines, I use shaders a lot. I simply don’t have time to learn how to create them myself. I have spent a lot of money on them and use several free shaders, too. I can see me buying these if they are usable in DS3 as well as the newer versions.

If the presets are made in DS3, then they will be compatible with DS3 and forwards but NOT DS2.  My presets that I have for free were made in DS2 and thus are compatible for all versiosns of DS2, DS3 and DS4.

Signature 

My DAZ3D Store
My Free Stuff
My Art @ DeviantART
Ships of the Line - MEGA THREAD
How to use the Poser Format Exporter - **Updated 2013-02-09**

2 of 2