Digital Art Zone

5 of 100
It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!
Posted: 31 May 2012 08:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Where are we to go now that Barry wants the thread to Die? I have a very strong feeling he will not be back as a regular user anymore. That’s sad as all heck to me, but Barry has a right to do as he see’s fit.

Jaderail Sunder Co-Founder of the BBSFFC.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1008
Joined  2007-04-08

As Arnie said on many occasions… I’ll be back!

Going to start a new thread tomorrow, with the aim of making it fun and informative.  We’ll see how it goes.

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15269
Joined  2003-10-09

Ooh that’s good news.  What would the BBSFFC do without BBS.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1815
Joined  2011-07-31

Everybody’s welcome at Where is BBS?  Chohole, can we just merge the two threads?

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 31 May 2012 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
BlumBlumShub - 31 May 2012 04:08 PM

As Arnie said on many occasions… I’ll be back!

Going to start a new thread tomorrow, with the aim of making it fun and informative.  We’ll see how it goes.

My brain’s on vacation.  I thought you meant Arnie Palmer, the golfer.  Finally dawned you meant Swartzneiger or however he spells it.

New thread, fun, informative…sounds great.

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 31 May 2012 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

That’s the BLUMBLUMSHUB I know. I’ll be waiting.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 01 June 2012 12:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1008
Joined  2007-04-08

I just fell out of bed.  Since I weigh so much I was more worried about the floor than my head, but that head did take quite a wallop, it’s got pretty red patches on it now, and everything hurts.  Even more than everything usually hurts.  We have a weird four-poster and the frame of that broke while I was leaning on it to get my phone off the floor.  It’s been going for some time, so it’s not like I just broke it while it was in peak condition or anything.

Might go back to bed, and worry about 3D later!  I do have plans though.

Signature 

You’re never too old for metaballs!  ~Michael Frank

Posted: 01 June 2012 12:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  345
Joined  2009-03-17

Meh, I don’t mind whose FFC we’re in as long as we get to hang out and talk 3D.

They seem to have sorted out the sorting (haha) too. Woohoo. cheese

Edit: Damn, only partially. New topics go on the first page now but new posts still don’t bump topics to first page.

Signature 

My life is a symphony nearing a crescendo. There have been too many segues in this piece and I long for a caesura.

Posted: 01 June 2012 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7518
Joined  2006-03-19

Well the sorting isn’t perfect but it one step closer to the old way.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

It’s the end of the world and I can’t find Barry. Just wish him well. And all of you folks also.

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

It’s been about 24 hours since anyone heard from him.  I really miss Barry, but I wish him well in whatever he’s doing.  Maybe he has a concussion from falling out of bed.  Maybe he was the target at darts last night.  Dunno.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 02 June 2012 07:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I hope he is well and not hurt from the bed thing. I miss Harry also, he and I think the same twisted way, but our worlds are half a world a part. Hard to catch him live when we dont cross time zones often. ChoHole is great but she has so much to watch over we hardly get to play, Wendy is the girl, she has some great stuff that makes me think or laugh, and Anne Is my light in the forums. I find Anne in more and more threads. I miss Andy and Jacob too, they have pretty much shutup and never play any more.

I miss the old forums SO much. All my friends came out to play back then. downer

Signature 

Posted: 02 June 2012 10:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

I see Andy and Harry hopping in various forums and threads, helping where they can.  Or trying to stir up trouble.  I PM’d Jacob but haven’t heard a peep out of him.  Chohole is wading in the alligators with her club in hand.  Jaderail is really getting around the forums.  He’s ready to roll with his comic, but his texturizer has run out on him.  Wendy is out-creating all of us.  She’s like Santa Claus—everywhere, everywhere.  With DAZ down, people went back into their shells and haven’t decided if it’s safe to come out yet.

I didn’t get my nap today, it’s almost midnight here, so I’m going to bed.

Image Attachments
me_cicis.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 04 June 2012 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  345
Joined  2009-03-17

Hey I miss you too Jeff. In a manly sort of way of course. LOL

It was dead over the weekend but I’ll always peek in and reply to posts here whether Barry is around or not. You guys are my friends too.

I was bored today at work so I went shopping and bought the new series iPad. It’s more a toy than anything else but I was looking to get a Kindle anyway as reading on the PC in winter just ain’t fun and I’ve moved from real books to eBooks long ago. Now I can lie in bed with the electric blanky on and read or browse the forum or…uhm…well whatever else this thing can do. LOL

I’m thinking of joining the platinum club but I’m not sure if now is a good time to do so with the store being what it is. Shall I wait?

Don’t be strangers you hear? I like my friends. All of you. cheese

Signature 

My life is a symphony nearing a crescendo. There have been too many segues in this piece and I long for a caesura.

Posted: 04 June 2012 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7183
Joined  2009-07-13

yeah, I’m popping in on my on droid, does more than iPad or maybe my friends with iPad just cannot do much.
you can get treesketch though that I can’t, saves to obj and Autodesk 123D Catch that makes obj’s from multiple photos, both free
also Apple have Garageband which everyone raves about.

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread

5 of 100