Digital Art Zone

PC Membership Suspended… WTF?
Posted: 20 July 2012 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2009-04-25

I noticed yesterday that I wasn’t seeing PC prices on anything in the store. At first I thought it was a store issue that would sort itself out in a few hours… but no. My PC membership auto-renewed on the 16th with no problem, but suddenly it’s showing up in my account as “suspended”.... for no reason whatsoever. I called DAZ sales, and they informed me that to fix the problem I must purchase a new PC membership with a credit or debit card and then get a refund for the purchase. Unfortunately, that’s not going to be able to happen until payday, by which time I will have missed all the current PC sales. This really sucks…. big time!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the new store for being so nice to do this to me.

Posted: 20 July 2012 01:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  959
Joined  2006-06-12

Yeah Chuck

I know it sucks. Same thing happened to me.
Crazy.
I thought this new site had serious issues, but I figured things would be back to normal by now.

Signature 

There is a serious tendency toward capitalism among the well-to-do peasants.
Mao Tse-Tung

Posted: 20 July 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2006-03-30

That happened to me during the last switch over. I couldn’t get it to renew worth anything, so I just let it go…..

Posted: 20 July 2012 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-05-02

Yeah, I fell out too.  Can’t be bothered at the moment, not with the current state of the store and all.  Maybe later, if they fix things.  Right now I find it too frustrating to just browse and try to find what I want…  And when they reintroduce the voucher, not a coupon…

Posted: 21 July 2012 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2006-04-08

All the problems like this, the lack of figure content being pushed for anything other than Genesis, and my dislike for DS4A are the reasons that I quit the PC. Hopefully DAZ will realize (and long before “soon”) that they’re starting to hemorrhage customers. After 7 years as a PC member, I never thought the Customer Service would drop to this level, and they better take note.

..Joe

Signature 

“Some people are like a Slinky… not really good for anything, but you still can’t help but smile when you shove them down the stairs”

Posted: 21 July 2012 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7622
Joined  2006-03-19

There are plenty of PA’s still supporting Gen4. Us being one. I can think of several others as well. You can’t blame the PA’s for wanting to support the new figure as they do with every single other generation release. When Gen3 was released they stopped supporting the Gen2 stuff. When Gen4 came out they stopped supporting Gen3. Same is going on now.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 21 July 2012 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3172
Joined  2007-06-22
Chuckdozer - 20 July 2012 12:52 PM

I noticed yesterday that I wasn’t seeing PC prices on anything in the store. At first I thought it was a store issue that would sort itself out in a few hours… but no. My PC membership auto-renewed on the 16th with no problem, but suddenly it’s showing up in my account as “suspended”.... for no reason whatsoever. I called DAZ sales, and they informed me that to fix the problem I must purchase a new PC membership with a credit or debit card and then get a refund for the purchase. Unfortunately, that’s not going to be able to happen until payday, by which time I will have missed all the current PC sales. This really sucks…. big time!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the new store for being so nice to do this to me.

Well they have just opened the PC club to everyone for free, so consider yourself lucky at least you save the money the rest of us suckers are paying .

The store and the forums are getting worse not better, I’ve had few problems up until the las few days couldn’t log into the forums just now, eerytime I clicked on ‘Log in’ it took me to my account.

Posted: 21 July 2012 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15644
Joined  2003-10-09

Try logging out completely, and then logging in again. So logout on your account, on in the store, and then once it confirms that you are indeed logged out, then login again.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 21 July 2012 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3172
Joined  2007-06-22

Thats what I had to do, now it won’t let me post images.

Posted: 21 July 2012 03:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15644
Joined  2003-10-09

How are you trying to post images. Most of us have no problems, even with animated gifs.

Below the type pane, where it says “Browse” and go to where you haave the images stored on your computer.

You can add up to 5 images.

Add the first, click preview, then add the 2nd, again click preview, and so forth.

Image Attachments
Choavianime.gif
 Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915