2 of 2
Platinum Club Preview!
Posted: 01 August 2012 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  492
Joined  2003-10-09

HI DAZ,
Thanks for the sale.
although I probably have many of the old things that I would want, normally I would have browsed around your store anyway with such a sale and probably would have loaded my cart with more things. However I am lazy, and since I don’t get any notification anymore with your new website, whether I’ve purchased the thing before or not (and the odds are I might well have as i have been buying stuff compulsively from you for years, and maybe not even installed it as yet) it gets hard to search my computer to see if I have it or not, as until i run the installer the things are actually hard to search and I’m too lazy really to go to the effort.
Thanks anyway though, but I better stick to new things from your store unless i really find myself in need of it, in which case, if it is still available, I’ll buy it sale or no.
(but I’m not a big genesis user either as I primarily use poser because I toon in poser and like the look I have developed for my comics) so there isn’t much here for me really except for a few scenes.
Love esther
PS I still get the notifications at rendero if I try and put something in my cart which I have already purchased previously and I seem to this every second day (mind like a sieve), so my shopping experience at rendero is a lot easier now compared with your website.

Posted: 01 August 2012 07:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2012-06-27

Thanks DAZ! I got a ton of stuff!! I was gonna buy some more but just as I was checking out, midnight rolled around and :(  no more sale. Well, anyway, it was still really helpful.

2 of 2