Digital Art Zone

6 of 8
The Neanderthal [Commercial]
Posted: 01 August 2012 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4727
Joined  2004-08-11

Got my set along with that FABULOUS shorts and bonus pack.  The morphs in the shorts are superb… Bruno thanks you!  Pull ‘em up, pull ‘em down, shake your booty round and round!  Yee haw! raspberry

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

DAZ Studio 4 Frequently Asked Questions

Posted: 01 August 2012 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1767
Joined  2003-10-09

that is a first render made by customer I see !!!!!!
you did cool job with and I like it !!
thank you for sharing Cathy

I hope to see more in the future

Cath

Cathy_Mod - 01 August 2012 07:42 PM

Thank you so much for allowing us to buy this as a preview Cath, I couldn’t wait smile and would just like to say that this model is so fantastic, he looks great all by himself - I am including a picture I did - please forgive any faults as I am struggling to learn lighting in Daz and there was no problem at all using this model, only in trying to light this nighttime scene - I haven’t made the jump to the beta version of Daz 4.5 myself yet since I am not sure what other plug-ins don’t work, but would miss the GenX plug-in too much.  It must be a bit of a pain for PA’s trying to put new products out and having to work around this gap between the versions - hope they get everything sorted out soon.  Thanks again!  He’s amazing!  -Cathy

Signature 

Just Released :The Aviatrix &  The Vampire Huntress
MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 01 August 2012 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I am glad you did not tell about the surprise wink
well new Zbrush allow me to do amazing new stuff ,and more coming on the way , it was just what I needed to start .
and I agree , from a Zbrush playing time to an FABULOUS shorts idea thanks to the new features , and trust me after I made the preview renders it was like damn.. DID I MADE IT ? hehe it is sexy , and you know it !
well the store can’t shut up the doors today I think the shorts are the hot point of this summer .. uh oh
I did not saw this coming ... made me motivated for more cool stuff beside textures .. however my next guys and gals going to have great clothing hair and textures ..  I am fully recharged and motivated ..

RAMWolff - 01 August 2012 07:47 PM

Got my set along with that FABULOUS shorts and bonus pack.  The morphs in the shorts are superb… Bruno thanks you!  Pull ‘em up, pull ‘em down, shake your booty round and round!  Yee haw! raspberry

Signature 

MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 01 August 2012 08:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Did I said thank you for the support ? 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH RICHARD AND EVERYONE ELSE !!

RAMWolff - 01 August 2012 07:47 PM

Signature 

MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 01 August 2012 11:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Honey, as long as your in the biz making incredible stuff and pushing the limits you will always have support and sales from this old Wolffie!  XOXO

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 02 August 2012 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3802
Joined  2012-02-06

I use DS 4.5 so I think I’ll have to wait, but…wow this looks amazing! Nice render, Cathy_Mod!

Cath, I think you answered this already, but just to confirm: if one were to buy the beta at your site, would that include access to the release version, and any future updates? Or would another purchase be required?

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 02 August 2012 03:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

As I said and wrote on the product page the updates will be provided for free at my store

Signature 

MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 02 August 2012 08:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

What beta are you referring to Scott?

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 02 August 2012 08:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06
Mec4D - 29 July 2012 01:19 AM

If you are interested you can purchase preview beta version at this moment of Neanderthal
before it enter My store here at Daz , it will be also much cheaper here at http://www.mec4d.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=74 I just uploaded to the store , the additional stuff like stones,spear and the cave scene coming soon also separate from the characters, this version is only for Daz Studio 4.0 +  as DS 4.5 is not ready to deal with 4.0 files as there is to much issues and mysteries due to the different format and also rigging , but in the future I will do an update to match the DS 4.5 + at no charge when DS 4.5 is official finished .

This package include
Character preset
Textures
Eyebrows
Beard
Hair
3 x Clothing parts ( dress, skirt, poncho )
each of them are in own Genesis categories under /hair/ clothing/ material;s/character etc..

Cath described it as a beta in the above post. I’ve never paid for a beta of anything before,* so I just wanted to confirm that updates will be available at no extra cost to those who buy it. Now I just have to come up with the cash to grab it. smile And maybe those shorts, too…

*Not trying to imply that it’s wrong to sell a beta or anything like that. I think it’s great that she’s making it available early.

Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 02 August 2012 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

ah, OK… sorry, didn’t see that part.  It’s purchased but per usual no time to load and play….

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 02 August 2012 09:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2616
Joined  2007-12-07

I was contemplating getting this ... pondered, hmmed, hawed, scratched head - and once I’d plucked the splinters from my fingers went off to Mec4D’s site to see how much.

Well, get there and see there’s a pair of shorts for M5 there, on sale.  Not just that but with the promise of a surprise gift within.  Not just that but you get a $5 coupon toward a later purchase on her site sent.  Simple - snapped them up like there was no tomorrow.  Tapped foot, waited a very little while (probably ‘s’ on a ‘SOON’ scale wink) and used the coupon toward the Neanderthal, which is already reduced in price ... no brainer!  Which is just as well, ‘cos I am a bear of very little brain ... wink

Signature 

Some writings by a friend:
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/11.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/13.html
http://www.lizardsofthehost.co.uk/7.html

Posted: 02 August 2012 11:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  215
Joined  2011-03-18

Thank you for the compliment Scott!  I can only say how easy it is to work with this model, he looks wonderful all by himself grin  He works great with Genesis poses, has an amazing texture, and how many characters come with their own hair and clothing?  What a great deal! -Cathy

Posted: 02 August 2012 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  269
Joined  2003-10-09

Cath-
Just sent you a PM with Homo Erectus images attached to give you an idea of Neanderthal poses.

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/don-albert/

http://www.donalbertgraphicarts.com/

Posted: 04 August 2012 07:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-06

Bought it…now off to play. smile A little tempted to downgrade to DS4.0 just for the scalp hair, but I’ll be patient…I like my 4.5 RC2 (so much, in fact, that I haven’t jumped to RC3). Also got the shorts, and I won’t say what the bonus is, but in case anyone is wondering about it, it’s totally worth it! cool smile

Don Albert, after reading your comment, it occurred to me that with Neanderthal, Homo erectus (ideally GenX’ed to Genesis), Genesis Gorilla, and Creature Creator Heads (for the chimp head), one could make a nice “descent of man” render. Or animation, even! Sadly, I don’t have any of those other things yet, or I’d try it myself.

Thanks for the cool product, Cath! I’ll be looking forward to seeing the add-ons and the rest of the family, even though I probably won’t be able to afford to get them right away.

Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 04 August 2012 07:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  384
Joined  2005-08-23

Oh, just stumbled upon this. Now that you’re working with Poser again, might we see a Poser version of this? I love that outfit and can see a lot of uses for it. smile

Signature 

My RuntimeDNA Store
My Renderosity Gallery
My deviantArt Gallery

6 of 8