Well, good news!
Normally I restore my computer (laptop) from an image, seems that some of my Daz content files were damaged or something about that current windows installation was causing the problem!
I decided that the long route was best and all is fine now
I did a clean install of Windows 7 (Ultimate 64bit) And then I installed Daz studio 4.5 (before ANY windows updates!) and my supersuit bundle right after. Confirming that all way well, I made a backup copy of my library (while its was working with out issue) and proceeded to install the rest of my content. aeons later after installing all my daz products, everything is still working fine (fingers crossed) so I deleted my copy of my library and made an updated copy of my library and saved that to my NAS drive (for future recovery s) and then went about installing all my other programs back on to my laptop.
I have made a new image of my current installation (deleting the old one to save space) and am blissfully exploring Daz Studio 4.5 with a working Supersuit