Digital Art Zone

Missing V4 Character
Posted: 17 July 2012 04:13 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2005-02-09

A while ago, there was a set of hawaiian themed characters created:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/ohia-for-michael-5/

I am looking for the character that was for V4.  does anyone happen to remember what the product was, and if it is still available?

Thanks!!

Posted: 17 July 2012 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1581
Joined  2008-11-10

I don’t think there was one. I believe that Draagonstorm did some tattoos for some characters and included a male and female morph, but not sure for which generation characters.

Posted: 17 July 2012 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

The Promo Images of the V4 were done with items (Mostly) that you can get already (from here). Just ask the PA (the person who made it), they might point you to what you need.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 18 July 2012 02:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5713
Joined  2006-02-20

I can’t find her at the moment, but I do remember. She was really sweet with wide cheekbones.
I had her in my wishlist, but in an attack of housecleaning I deleted her. Now she is gone.

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 18 July 2012 05:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13940
Joined  2003-10-09

Do you mean Malahna? The product page seems to be 404, which could mean any of several things - PA may be moving to a new store, or DAZ may have bought the rights to the figure, for example. Anyway, unless it’s just a link glitch the answer would appear to be that she isn’t currently available.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 18 July 2012 06:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-20

Richard to the rescue!
Malahna for V4 by 3DSublimeProductions ... that’s what her name was. As Daz is often buying things from 3dSublime, we can hope!

Or it is a case like the classic rolled hair that simply vanished and Daz had to be reminded it exists ...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsPLd4pggwrRRNtJ0FzdHw1Wp7WiwH43nWMWhIlkCZEjgw1NI6_kwQJQ

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 18 July 2012 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2005-02-09

Thanks everyone.  Hopefully she’ll appear somewhere soon because a vendor over Renderosity has a surf board set and poses in it’s prime sale, and this would be perfect!!

Posted: 18 July 2012 06:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-20
shg0816 - 18 July 2012 06:08 AM

Thanks everyone.  Hopefully she’ll appear somewhere soon because a vendor over Renderosity has a surf board set and poses in it’s prime sale, and this would be perfect!!

You could write to support and ask about her ...

Edited to add ... there is Lani
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/lani-for-a4-v4/

Signature