Daz Photoshop Bridge in Win 7?

franontheedgefranontheedge Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I've installed DS Beta and Goz Beta, but when I tried to install the Photoshop Bridge - this business about paths came up, I’ve tried adding a path for the 32 bit version of PhotoShop because I hardly ever use the 64 bit one since none of my plug ins work in the 64 bit version - 2 questions:

Question 1: is it possible to use the PhotoShop bridge for the Beta for the 64 bit version of DS with the 32 bit version of PhotoShop?

Question 2: I got a warning message: (see pic) what does it mean? Is it okay to use this path anyway?

PhotoShopPathWarning.jpg
514 x 223 - 35K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 19,838
    edited May 2014

That's the wrong place to add paths to applications - that's where you ad paths for content, Poser and DAZ Studio items. You need to go to the Applications tab, click the + button to add a new application, and then set the options and path for the actual Photoshop application folder

DIM-AddApplication.JPG
    602 x 555 - 72K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • franontheedgefranontheedge Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That's the wrong place to add paths to applications - that's where you ad paths for content, Poser and DAZ Studio items. You need to go to the Applications tab, click the + button to add a new application, and then set the options and path for the actual Photoshop application folder

Thanks very much. Your instructions worked beautifully. Much obliged.