Digital Art Zone

Daz Photoshop Bridge in Win 7?
Posted: 24 May 2014 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2004-11-11

I’ve installed DS Beta and Goz Beta, but when I tried to install the Photoshop Bridge - this business about paths came up, I’ve tried adding a path for the 32 bit version of PhotoShop because I hardly ever use the 64 bit one since none of my plug ins work in the 64 bit version - 2 questions:

Question 1: is it possible to use the PhotoShop bridge for the Beta for the 64 bit version of DS with the 32 bit version of PhotoShop?

Question 2: I got a warning message: (see pic) what does it mean?  Is it okay to use this path anyway?

Image Attachments
PhotoShopPathWarning.jpg
 Signature 

FranOnTheEdge

Posted: 24 May 2014 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13933
Joined  2003-10-09

That’s the wrong place to add paths to applications - that’s where you ad paths for content, Poser and DAZ Studio items. You need to go to the Applications tab, click the + button to add a new application, and then set the options and path for the actual Photoshop application folder

Image Attachments
DIM-AddApplication.JPG
 Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 26 May 2014 08:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  330
Joined  2004-11-11
Richard Haseltine - 24 May 2014 12:02 PM

That’s the wrong place to add paths to applications - that’s where you ad paths for content, Poser and DAZ Studio items. You need to go to the Applications tab, click the + button to add a new application, and then set the options and path for the actual Photoshop application folder

Thanks very much.  Your instructions worked beautifully.  Much obliged.

Signature 

FranOnTheEdge