Digital Art Zone

Newbie lost in the learning curve.
Posted: 16 July 2012 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2012-07-15

Howdy! I’m Kevin,
I just downloaded the studio yesterday and am now trying to access the content I acquired on the DAZ free stuff page. I’ve followed every prompt I’ve come across, still - No Dice? Any direction at all will be appreciated. Thanks

Posted: 16 July 2012 11:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2005-06-02

Hi Kevin,

Try logging into your account and look under account dashboard for My Downloadable Products.You should see your items there available for download. If not then you may have to reset them. Look under Itemized Order History and reset any products that you wish to download and then go back to my downloadable product and they should be there.

Signature 

confused is this a smiley or a scary?

Posted: 17 July 2012 02:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15302
Joined  2003-10-09

Moved to New Users help forum

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 17 July 2012 10:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  901
Joined  2009-12-07

Hi Kevin

Which Free Stuff page are you talking about? It may or may not have content that works out of the box depending on which page you’re referring to.

I assume you’re talking about DAZ Studio? If yes then it comes with default content auto installed, so you shouldn’t need to download any additional free stuff just to get started.

If you start her up, you should see content in the Smart Content tab, or in the Content Library tab (activate them under Window > Tabs).

Cheers

Signature 

PoseMaster for DAZ Studio and PoseMaster People Pack now sold at Rendo.