Digital Art Zone

Everyday Clothing
Posted: 24 May 2012 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4308
Joined  2011-11-25

I’d like more realistic everday clothing for genesis such as might be worn by a private investigator, etc. I love sets like Bad Guy, but I would more. Also police uniform for men and women and sheriff’s uniform. Perhaps army/navy as well.

Posted: 24 May 2012 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  627
Joined  2007-12-04

http://www.poserworld.com/Home.aspx has a whole heap of everyday clothing, as well as uniforms.

Signature 

Follow me on facebook, check out my website or find my freebies here.
Don’t forget to have a look at The Wizard’s Library, my multi-figure Daz scene.

Posted: 28 May 2012 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11246
Joined  2007-11-06

...we still need more “everyday” clothing here in the Daz store, especially with Gen4 and Genesis in mind. 

I’ve purchased clothing content from other sites in the past only to find it occasionally doesn’t accommodate the full range of morphs I have for the figures I use.

The Autofit tool in Studio 4 and morph follower in Studio3 may do OK but they still fall short on several accounts.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 29 May 2012 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  959
Joined  2006-06-12
Kyoto Kid - 28 May 2012 03:53 PM

...we still need more “everyday” clothing here in the Daz store, especially with Gen4 and Genesis in mind. 

I’ve purchased clothing content from other sites in the past only to find it occasionally doesn’t accommodate the full range of morphs I have for the figures I use.

The Autofit tool in Studio 4 and morph follower in Studio3 may do OK but they still fall short on several accounts.

Goto
http://www.9mbi.com
for some everyday clothes

Signature 

There is a serious tendency toward capitalism among the well-to-do peasants.
Mao Tse-Tung