Digital Art Zone

ISO patagium wings
Posted: 14 July 2012 09:14 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  247
Joined  2003-10-09

I figure the fancy word might get attention. but for simple folk like me a gliding skin like flying squirls and suger gliders have or even somewhat like it able to be used with M4, I am making an Anthro Suger Glider and that is the only thing I am missing. pay is fine.

any and all help or suggestions are welcome.

Tonymouse

Posted: 15 July 2012 01:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  254
Joined  2010-11-26

you could try to use the “epic wings” if you’re working with ds4 ... if you look at the video in the productdescription it shows, that it also works with the milbigcats and if I remember the commercial topic right it said that one could basically use the wings with every figure.

here are the wings: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/epic-wings/

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 15 July 2012 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

Yeah, but patagia runs from the wrists to ankles, in general. So Epic Wings would not work that well, since they sprout from the shoulder blades.

Strigoi (available here) has wings that run from wrist to sides, but do not go low enough.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 15 July 2012 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7847
Joined  2004-07-21

I used to want wings like that but never figured out how to get them.  I remember thinking about it and what type of clothes they would wear.  They would have to wear specialized clothing as their wings will get in the way of normal clothing.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?