Digital Art Zone

wishlists ..
Posted: 24 May 2012 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2004-05-12

hi guys .. yay for the new forums!!

2ndly .... are wishlists still being worked on? i;‘ve been trying to access mine for 5 days now and keep getting the magento error page ....

thanks in advance!!

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

I’m sorry about the error :( I haven’t looked at them since things came back online but I just tried and it started loading the items in my list for me, no error. It’s still absolutely horrible to do on dialup apparently though so I didn’t try and do the full list or I’d be waiting all night :(

Posted: 24 May 2012 06:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2004-05-12

i have 126 things on my wishlist LOL ....

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  564
Joined  2007-02-16

I have 870 right now, but there are a ton of things outside that I want… I just get too lazy to put them in there raspberry

Posted: 24 May 2012 07:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9319
Joined  2007-11-06

Apparently there’s a glitch with the item “Crazy Nights” (haven’t heard of it happening with any other items)—you can’t add it to your cart, and if you add it to your wishlist the wishlist won’t work.

For now, the workaround is to go to your Account Dashboard, which shows your 5 most recent wishlist items.  Move them to your cart, then refresh the page to get the next 5, and so on until you can delete Crazy Nights.  Then your wishlist should work and you can move the items from your cart back to the wishlist by checking all the boxes and clicking “Update shopping cart”.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 24 May 2012 09:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1320
Joined  2011-09-13

that might be the funkiest of the glitches i’ve heard about, and we’ve really seen some funky ones this past week.

I think DAZ should give out a prize for Best Glitch of the new store/forum. Whether that means it just gets announced in a kind of Top Ten list, or whether we were to all get Crazy Nights for free, or everybody gets a chance to buy the first product off somebody else’s wish list, or whatever, the best glitch or glitches should get some official recognition at the end of this. grin

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 25 May 2012 06:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  271
Joined  2005-08-20

The system tells me I have nine items on my wishlist but I think there should be a few more on there.

Signature 

*Sigh* Window->Tabs->Tool Settings->Draw Style->Manipulation: Off
Yeah. It’s like that.

Posted: 03 July 2012 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1200
Joined  2005-04-12

I am STILL getting the Magento error page when trying to access my Wishlist. I really wish that Daz would fix this, it is very frustrating.

Posted: 04 July 2012 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2925
Joined  2010-11-30
fixmypcmike - 24 May 2012 07:50 PM

Apparently there’s a glitch with the item “Crazy Nights” (haven’t heard of it happening with any other items)—you can’t add it to your cart, and if you add it to your wishlist the wishlist won’t work.

For now, the workaround is to go to your Account Dashboard, which shows your 5 most recent wishlist items.  Move them to your cart, then refresh the page to get the next 5, and so on until you can delete Crazy Nights.  Then your wishlist should work and you can move the items from your cart back to the wishlist by checking all the boxes and clicking “Update shopping cart”.

My Account Dashboard doesn’t show any Wishlist items.

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

Posted: 04 July 2012 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9319
Joined  2007-11-06
robkelk - 04 July 2012 09:45 AM

Go to any store page and you can do it with the “My Wishlist—Last Added Items” on the right side.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 07 July 2012 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2925
Joined  2010-11-30
fixmypcmike - 04 July 2012 09:56 AM
robkelk - 04 July 2012 09:45 AM

Go to any store page and you can do it with the “My Wishlist—Last Added Items” on the right side.

I was about to say that I didn’t see that list on the store pages I looked at, but then I saw it on the store search results page.

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!