Oh, no worries there… I don’t expect you to be here snap-snap, you know. :p
The reason for the lack of a prompt was because, for some reason, my Hex always tries to open a new iteration of DS. So I had to make sure I had the scene loaded in DS because, if DS does not find an object of the same name in the scene as the one coming in from Hex, it will import it as a prop. So that issue is solved.
The current issue, though, is that I named the morph, found it in DS Parameters, and all that. But when I tried to use it, it raises one sleeve, lowers the other, and moves the clothing object off of the model.
Meantime, I did a quick and dirty with two deformers. It looks good for the time being, and saved me from throwing my computer onto the driveway.
I still would love to sort this, because i’s driving me nuts, but don’t spend too much time on it.