Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Womens clothes for men? 
Posted: 14 July 2012 02:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2012-07-14
Sockratease - 13 July 2012 02:56 PM
wendy♥catz - 13 July 2012 02:37 PM

thx to Genesis, my girls can now wear pretty in pink!

Why would girls need clothes?

*Runs and hides*

Girls DON’T

Girly boys DO

Personally, I tend to use a female character with small or no breasts (I like my boys to be VERY girly). I have a (very) short list of clothing with small breast morphs.

Female character mods by Capsces have a very nice no breast morph and she usually provides free morphs for 4 or 5 clothing items for each character.

Posted: 14 July 2012 02:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Joined  2012-07-14
iDiru - 12 July 2012 07:57 PM

I don’t know what ones specifically, just that I want my M4 to have some lady boots

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/m4-highheelzz/89896

AND

My generic method for fitting boots to a different character

If the right & left boots are separate load the right boot.

If the boots are a pair in a single CR2, load it and turn the entire left boot invisible.

Resize and position the boot so that it looks like a realistic position on the leg.
You don’t have to worry about the leg poking thru the boot except that you need a complete ring of the boot showing at the very top. Wider is better but don’t waste too much time. Use magnets/deformers as necessary.

Turn any part of the leg that is completely covered off.

Create a custom transparency for the part of the leg that is only partially covered by the boot.

Parent the boot to the shin or thigh.

The top part of the boot will follow the part of the leg it is parented to. Pose the shoe directly for anything below that.

Repeat for the other leg.

If you do this with thigh boots you will get really long boots.

Posted: 22 July 2012 08:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12522
Joined  2007-11-06

...OK second try (bloody timeout).

I’ve been looking to go the opposite direction as there seems to be little in the way of decent “everyday” clothing for the girls (particularly business and professional wear).

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 09 May 2013 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  501
Joined  2011-04-14
casswilde - 14 July 2012 02:41 AM
Sockratease - 13 July 2012 02:56 PM
wendy♥catz - 13 July 2012 02:37 PM

thx to Genesis, my girls can now wear pretty in pink!

Why would girls need clothes?

*Runs and hides*

Girls DON’T

Girly boys DO

Personally, I tend to use a female character with small or no breasts (I like my boys to be VERY girly). I have a (very) short list of clothing with small breast morphs.

Female character mods by Capsces have a very nice no breast morph and she usually provides free morphs for 4 or 5 clothing items for each character.

Same here.  What mods does Capsces have, if I may ask?  I need to make some very very pretty and feminine boys myself. :D

Posted: 10 May 2013 12:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Joined  2012-07-14
TheCastellan - 09 May 2013 05:11 PM

Same here.  What mods does Capsces have, if I may ask?  I need to make some very very pretty and feminine boys myself. :D

I listed some of her characters in the other thread. In general, she has a pretty standard set of body morphs that she puts in every character. The morphs are not the same, but the dial names of the morphs are the same so if you, for instance, apply the Kioki Buxom morph to Rayne, it will do something and that something will probably look good. It may look so close to the Rayne Buxom morph that you can’t tell the difference or it may look subtly or even radically different. Likewise, the Rayne Buxom pose can be applied to Kioki. This even applies to totally unrelated characters.

The same is not true for faces. If you try to apply a face preset to the wrong character, the result can be pretty ugly (Though if you look hard enough, you may find something that makes a good caricature.) Each character has a wide variety of male & female ethnic Faces. For some reason, I don’t like most of these until they have hair applied.

The Gen 4 characters only have two versions V4 which works with all V4 variants and ditto for M4. She also has two head packages of only head morphs Faerime and Boopsie G4 (not to be confused with Boopsie for THE (original) GIRL.)

I’m looking for a list of the actual morphs so I don’t have to type it all in.

FYI, I WASN’T saying that Capsces morphs are particularly more girly than anyone else’s. I was saying that I like them for girly-boy characters because there are a LOT of ways to get the female clothes to fit.

All of the female characters have a male chest (or maybe 2) and a female chest with no breasts.

2 of 2