Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Product Suggestions!
Posted: 21 July 2012 11:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  183
Joined  2008-06-01

Sounds good to me! I’ll be keeping an eye out then.

Posted: 22 July 2012 06:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  727
Joined  2003-10-09

Another possibility is to get Room Creator and just build your own house.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/room-creator-version-2

mac

Posted: 28 July 2012 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2009-02-09

mardook, your bungalow is finished. wink

I posted it in the Commercial section of this forum as Real Houses - The Bungalow [Commercial] so as not to double post, which is not allowed.

I hope you like it and look forward to your comments. Many thanks

Signature 

The 3D Clothes & Buildings Store

Posted: 30 July 2012 09:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-06-01
maclean - 22 July 2012 06:53 AM

Another possibility is to get Room Creator and just build your own house.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/room-creator-version-2

mac

Sorry Maclean,

I am not ignoring you and I do have some of your products and I got this new Bungalow to play with when I get home to my PC. I’m using an iPad to access the forums and so on. Will look into room creator at some point. Thanks!

Posted: 30 July 2012 01:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  727
Joined  2003-10-09

No problem. I just thought it might be an alternative solution.

mac

Posted: 22 October 2012 04:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Joined  2008-06-01

BUMP! :D

Some awesome products have come down the pipe with more on the way.
Here are the items I would still like to see for the current generation figures.

Bride’s Dress for Genesis/V5: Perhaps even a dynamic one especially since the Optitex guy has been spotted around here in the forums.
A Morphing Bathrobe with many morphing options, or a dynamic option. Sickleyield mentioned something about working on one. Optitex dude can figure out the complicated dynamic bit… Yea? Nay?
NASA Astronaut Suit for Genesis/V5/M5: I don’t recall seeing a really good NASA Astronaut anywhere so please someone make one. Those figures are screaming for space adventures. smile
Cowboy Outfit for M5: There is one for M4 that does work with the new generation especially with the most recent versions of DAZ Studio and the textures by Moyra are still good. I would still like to see one made especially for the newest figures.
CHP Uniform Outfit for Genesis/M5: C’mon, everyone loves a man in uniform.  raspberry
Snowmobile: Something cool and wintery.
Updated Regency/historical clothing for Genesis and V5/M5, unless I missed the memo about this happening already.
Improved age morphs for Genesis/V5/M5.

Posted: 29 October 2012 03:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-10-29

Hi…..

Thanks

Posted: 01 November 2012 12:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  751
Joined  2003-10-09

I am also looking for a small bungalow type house from the early 20th century, mostly for the exterior.  Something along these lines:

http://architecture.about.com/od/periodsstyles/ig/House-Styles/Bungalow-Styles.htm

The particular feature I like is the front elevation - porch, pillars on brick piles, etc.  The description says one and a half stories, but I’m thinking only a single story, which the illustration seems to be (unless they mean an attic).

I have checked quite a bit and can find mostly only modern houses and/or Victorian.  I even considered trying one of the Home Design applications (e.g. Chief Architect), but none of them seem to include this style (and generally only the expensive ones export anything usable, e.g. 3DS).

Any suggestions appreciated.

2 of 2