I just discovered a problem with the script!
It works perfectly with the DAZ standard lights, but it does NOT work with the AoA Advanced lights!
I opened up butaixianran’s wonderful script and, fingers trembling, made a couple of minor changes to it.
Now it includes the internal light number as a part of the output file name, which *fingers crossed* I hope will mean no more name collisions for things like your AOA advanced light.
I’ve also tweaked it so that only lights which are set to visible at the start of the run are processed, and all light visibility is restored to original settings at the close of processing.
At least, I think that’s what I’ve done. I’ve tested it a few times and the fire department hasn’t come wailing down the street, so here’s hoping :D
I’d love to be able to figure out how to query a scene for a list of luminous surfaces and to process those in a separate layer, but this is the first time I’ve touched DAZScript, so that’s way, way above my understanding at the moment.
If you want to give the modded script a whirl, it’s at https://www.dropbox.com/s/eqorj226crk8qai/SimpleMPRLightsPreserved.dsa