2 of 2
Suite 2101 Rendering Error message
Posted: 12 March 2014 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1443
Joined  2010-03-25
Hole - 12 March 2014 09:07 AM

Hello Ivy, sorry you are having trouble with this, I would have responded sooner but my health is not too good right now.

The product page got a bit mangled and is missing some text, there was supposed to be a note that the promos were done with progressive rendering on and disabling would have a negative effect on render time and quality. There should be a readme texture on the TV screen.

...i’ll check in later and try to give a better response when i’m feeling better

ha ha I would have never thought to look at the tv for the read me…lol that very cleaver
Thanks for showing those setting it made a very big difference. and got the render time to 3 minutes
The set works great with other Light and sky domes so I knew it had to be in some where in my settings

I’ll play with it some more tonight when i get home from work
Thank you very much for your reply

Signature 

My web site
My Daz & Poser animations
My Art on Google

Posted: 13 March 2014 12:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3049
Joined  2004-04-14
Ivy - 12 March 2014 09:17 AM
Hole - 12 March 2014 09:07 AM

Hello Ivy, sorry you are having trouble with this, I would have responded sooner but my health is not too good right now.

The product page got a bit mangled and is missing some text, there was supposed to be a note that the promos were done with progressive rendering on and disabling would have a negative effect on render time and quality. There should be a readme texture on the TV screen.

...i’ll check in later and try to give a better response when i’m feeling better

ha ha I would have never thought to look at the tv for the read me…lol that very cleaver
Thanks for showing those setting it made a very big difference. and got the render time to 3 minutes
The set works great with other Light and sky domes so I knew it had to be in some where in my settings

I’ll play with it some more tonight when i get home from work
Thank you very much for your reply

well thats good to know cause i did not look at the tv either.

Signature 

My DAZ3D Store
My Free Stuff
My Art @ DeviantART
Ships of the Line - MEGA THREAD
How to use the Poser Format Exporter - **Updated 2013-02-09**

Posted: 17 March 2014 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  496
Joined  2013-03-28

Having same exact issue.  Prop will not render, even with bed in empty room.  Prop is useless.

2 of 2