Wicked Awesome Summer Sale
Posted: 14 July 2012 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2003-10-09
Richard Haseltine - 13 July 2012 01:16 PM
twalling - 13 July 2012 12:36 PM
DAZ_Kevin - 13 July 2012 09:29 AM

Today’s items are live and ready for the weekend! Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?!

Well, I can’t tell from looking at the product description.  V4 maybe?  Genesis?  Victoria 1?

Who knows?

Genesis - the fact that there are only .dsf files is a giveaway.

Thanks…. I’m not that smart!

Posted: 14 July 2012 10:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  601
Joined  2007-05-26

Are all the Wicked clothes still part the Summer Sale…. or only those released on Sunday… hard to figure out .. should put actual dates on the promo description. .... Oh wait this is Saturday… maybe I shouldn’t be shopping until I finish my cup of coffee.

Signature 

If I want to be a fool then I will be a fool! That is my God given right as an American!

—- Jason from True Blood

Posted: 14 July 2012 11:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1571
Joined  2008-11-10
DAZ_Kevin - 13 July 2012 10:50 PM

I have come from the future to announce Saturday’s items for sale… but it is only Friday night… Please don’t let the government know about my time machine. You know how they feel about that sort of thing.  I won’t survive the weekend if the government suspects the Time Machine.  They feel it would be too dangerous to be in civilian hands…  Anyway… you have less than 90 minutes until the Sales from Day One and Two all expire so make sure you don’t miss out… especially the straight up 75% off PC members are getting on the 3 launch sets…
The first set of Saturday items are here now… from the FUTURE…. *ominous music*

Purchase Wicked Wear Future at 50% off

Your trip from the future altered the time stream… isn’t there supposted to be a guy’s outfit for today? At least that’s what the promo from the splash screen of the store shows. Can you contact the Time Lords to rectify this? wink

Posted: 14 July 2012 11:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18

I think they said they were doing two promos each day this weekend. So the guy should be later today

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 14 July 2012 12:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2003-10-09
kitakoredaz - 13 July 2012 10:25 PM

>coqueyo

there seems to be a limit of discount rato when apply PC coupon with other sale discount.
25% or 20%?  and base price is which ,,  I can not calcutate and difine correctly.

I tried samething and reported here, then told about the limit by other kind man.

(I think it has been mentioned oficially about PC coupon ,  though it is fuzzy for me,
DAZ seems not mistake about it)

of course I hope more clear easy rule about pc coupon,
we usually better not apply coupon with other big ratio discounts. wink

Thank you for the info Kitakoredaz smile
I hope that too

Posted: 14 July 2012 12:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15150
Joined  2003-10-09
coqueyo - 14 July 2012 12:02 PM
kitakoredaz - 13 July 2012 10:25 PM

>coqueyo

there seems to be a limit of discount rato when apply PC coupon with other sale discount.
25% or 20%?  and base price is which ,,  I can not calcutate and difine correctly.

I tried samething and reported here, then told about the limit by other kind man.

(I think it has been mentioned oficially about PC coupon ,  though it is fuzzy for me,
DAZ seems not mistake about it)

of course I hope more clear easy rule about pc coupon,
we usually better not apply coupon with other big ratio discounts. wink

Thank you for the info Kitakoredaz smile
I hope that too

My son used his coupon and still got the advertised discount rates, so got the first two linked products for almost nothing.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 14 July 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3087
Joined  2007-06-22
Male-M3dia - 14 July 2012 11:17 AM

I have come from the future to announce Saturday’s items for sale… but it is only Friday night… Please don’t let the government know about my time machine. You know how they feel about that sort of thing.  I won’t survive the weekend if the government suspects the Time Machine.  They feel it would be too dangerous to be in civilian hands…  Anyway… you have less than 90 minutes until the Sales from Day One and Two all expire so make sure you don’t miss out… especially the straight up 75% off PC members are getting on the 3 launch sets…

Your trip from the future altered the time stream… isn’t there supposted to be a guy’s outfit for today? At least that’s what the promo from the splash screen of the store shows. Can you contact the Time Lords to rectify this? wink

I would like to know about this as well, I didn’t buy some of the other items as I saw that there was a Male outfit for Saturday, or is that just another store mistake.

Posted: 14 July 2012 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18
scorpio64dragon - 14 July 2012 01:40 PM
Male-M3dia - 14 July 2012 11:17 AM

I would like to know about this as well, I didn’t buy some of the other items as I saw that there was a Male outfit for Saturday, or is that just another store mistake.

its out now.

Signature 

Posted: 14 July 2012 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1292
Joined  2006-01-16

Did someone ask for boys?  Yep… those sneek peek clothes are here.
They look great on any of the Genesis males, but work well for the women too! You get the Best of Both Worlds… just like Hannah Montana.

Purchase Wicked Wear Seville at 50% off

And get Wicked Wear Seville Textures

for 75% off*!  Both items must be purchased at the same time/in the cart together.

* Includes PC discount

Posted: 14 July 2012 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-12-18

ya know, if this was MM at least a dozen people would have already posted after kevin. lol

Signature 

Posted: 14 July 2012 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1881
Joined  2012-03-24

Kevin! how to use this gohst bones?
and why the bones name is same as bobbys rigging kit donner gohst bones?

really wicked ,,cool hmm

Image Attachments
wicked.JPG

Posted: 14 July 2012 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  70
Joined  2003-10-09

Apparently there is still something broken.  I put both the Seville items in my cart and I am absolutely not getting a 75% discount from the original price of $15.95 on the textures.  I’m a PC member and here is what it shows:
Wicked Wear Seville: $8.98
Wicked Wear Seville Textures: $11.17
Subtotal: $20.15
Discount: $7.26 (I assume this is my PC discount on DAZ originals?)
Total: $12.89

I tried with Wicked Wear Future as well since it is the one I really wanted and appears to still be on sale as of Saturday night, however it has the same problem.

Signature 

My Gallery

Posted: 14 July 2012 09:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1647
Joined  2012-02-07
redhorse - 14 July 2012 09:24 PM

Apparently there is still something broken.  I put both the Seville items in my cart and I am absolutely not getting a 75% discount from the original price of $15.95 on the textures.  I’m a PC member and here is what it shows:
Wicked Wear Seville: $8.98
Wicked Wear Seville Textures: $11.17
Subtotal: $20.15
Discount: $7.26 (I assume this is my PC discount on DAZ originals?)
Total: $12.89

I tried with Wicked Wear Future as well since it is the one I really wanted and appears to still be on sale as of Saturday night, however it has the same problem.

$15.95 / 2 + $17.95 / 4 == $12.46, so it’s close enough to right.

$7.26 is the sale discount.  Your D-O discount was baked into the $8.98 and $11.17 prices.

—Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 14 July 2012 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1881
Joined  2012-03-24

>redhorse

that means you can get the texture (if you buy with clothing) by 25% of base.

so ($15.95 / 4 )+ $8.98 ( it shows 50 % of basic price) = $12.89

Discount: $7.26 means ,  you can save the price (15.95 * 0.75)  from the price when you buy them separaterly.

and Wicked Wear Future (yes that is the products I really want too,  in this sale) was

Subtotal   $20.15 Discount -$8.38 Grand Total $11.77 . (I did not apply pc coupon)

It comes with metadata, but the “wicked wear future” were not categorized ,
I can not find it in smart contents @@; I looked for them so many times,,,, 
I installed again and again,,

maybe metadata bug,,  I do not want to make bug report,, so I just make metadata by myself.

daz,,, you really check this sale products enogh time ?

Posted: 14 July 2012 11:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1292
Joined  2006-01-16

You’ve got the boys, you’ve got the girls… now it is time to play!
From Ogre to Hitomi this playsuit is off the hiz-diggity.  I’m not sure what that means, but It sounds fantastic!
Same deal as before… oh and this is the first set for Sunday… Making it a Fun-Day?

Purchase Wicked Playsuit at 50% off

And get Wicked Playsuit Textures

for 75% off*!  Both items must be purchased at the same time/in the cart together.

* Includes PC discount

6 of 8