Digital Art Zone

5 of 8
Wicked Awesome Summer Sale
Posted: 13 July 2012 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2003-10-09

Can we at least have Daz Studio specific items labeled Daz Studio Only and if (and when) Poser specific items are listed Poser specific? Especially in the newsletters? It would be nice so I don’t have to check every single item in the sale that I won’t be able to use unless I install D/S and do conversions.

Posted: 13 July 2012 10:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  522
Joined  2006-07-28

I agree.  Getting real tired of the ambiguity with products.

The result is that I now assume any clothing/hair/character released is for Genesis and don’t bother to look at most.  Which means I don’t purchase either.  There are a lot of lost sales since the new site because products are not labeled or labeled correctly, prices are not stable, and the discounts are no longer clearly shown.

Nester751 - 13 July 2012 10:00 AM

Can we at least have Daz Studio specific items labeled Daz Studio Only and if (and when) Poser specific items are listed Poser specific? Especially in the newsletters? It would be nice so I don’t have to check every single item in the sale that I won’t be able to use unless I install D/S and do conversions.

Signature 

Satira Capriccio on deviantART

Posted: 13 July 2012 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2003-10-09
DAZ_Kevin - 13 July 2012 09:29 AM

Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?! You know what makes a Pyjama party more fun than a pajama party?  I’d like to hear your best suggestions…

A pyjama party without the pajamas.

(add wicked grin here) Break out the mazola oil and plastic sheets. LOL.

Posted: 13 July 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1382
Joined  2006-01-16

I like that suggestion! And as the first to answer, I think we can get you a prize!
I’ll send you an email about the prize smile

Tashar59 - 13 July 2012 11:54 AM

Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?! You know what makes a Pyjama party more fun than a pajama party?  I’d like to hear your best suggestions…

A pyjama party without the pajamas.

(add wicked grin here) Break out the mazola oil and plastic sheets. LOL.

Posted: 13 July 2012 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  105
Joined  2003-10-09

Today’s items are live and ready for the weekend! Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?!

Well, I can’t tell from looking at the product description.  V4 maybe?  Genesis?  Victoria 1?

Who knows?

Posted: 13 July 2012 01:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15296
Joined  2003-10-09

You know what makes a Pyjama party more fun than a pajama party?  I’d like to hear your best suggestions…

It’s so hard to resist the temptation to say something about more descenders, and I’m not even going to refer to tails…oops.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 13 July 2012 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15296
Joined  2003-10-09
twalling - 13 July 2012 12:36 PM

Today’s items are live and ready for the weekend! Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?!

Well, I can’t tell from looking at the product description.  V4 maybe?  Genesis?  Victoria 1?

Who knows?

Genesis - the fact that there are only .dsf files is a giveaway.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 13 July 2012 06:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

too bad I’m too broke to buy anything this time around

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 13 July 2012 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2003-10-09

It seems to me that July PC coupon combined with Wicked Summer Sale promotion doesn’t work.

Image Attachments
DAZ_Strore_Error.jpg

Posted: 13 July 2012 09:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2011-04-12
coqueyo - 13 July 2012 08:32 PM

It seems to me that July PC coupon combined with Wicked Summer Sale promotion doesn’t work.

Actually, it looks like it does, but not quite in the way you expected.  I just ran the numbers, and it appears that it’s first subtracting six dollars from the subtotal, then taking the promo percentage off of the result.  (This, of course, is NOT the way a fixed-amount coupon and a percent-off sale ought to combine…)

Signature 

Not interested in the giant leap backwards that is “Genesis 2”.

Posted: 13 July 2012 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  550
Joined  2011-04-12

Then again, that’s only 30% off, which might just be the PC discount and not a sale price at all.

Signature 

Not interested in the giant leap backwards that is “Genesis 2”.

Posted: 13 July 2012 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1881
Joined  2012-03-24

>coqueyo

there seems to be a limit of discount rato when apply PC coupon with other sale discount.
25% or 20%?  and base price is which ,,  I can not calcutate and difine correctly.

I tried samething and reported here, then told about the limit by other kind man.

(I think it has been mentioned oficially about PC coupon ,  though it is fuzzy for me,
DAZ seems not mistake about it)

of course I hope more clear easy rule about pc coupon,
we usually better not apply coupon with other big ratio discounts. wink

Posted: 13 July 2012 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-16

I have come from the future to announce Saturday’s items for sale… but it is only Friday night… Please don’t let the government know about my time machine. You know how they feel about that sort of thing.  I won’t survive the weekend if the government suspects the Time Machine.  They feel it would be too dangerous to be in civilian hands…  Anyway… you have less than 90 minutes until the Sales from Day One and Two all expire so make sure you don’t miss out… especially the straight up 75% off PC members are getting on the 3 launch sets…
The first set of Saturday items are here now… from the FUTURE…. *ominous music*

Purchase Wicked Wear Future at 50% off

And get Wicked Wear Future Textures

for 75% off*!  Both items must be purchased at the same time/in the cart together.

* Includes PC discount

Posted: 13 July 2012 11:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-16

Well, this weekend just got more wicked! To add to the Awesomeness, Xena’s store is now on sale for 50% off! This weekend only!

Posted: 14 July 2012 12:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  72
Joined  2003-10-09
Satira Capriccio - 13 July 2012 10:19 AM

I agree.  Getting real tired of the ambiguity with products.

The result is that I now assume any clothing/hair/character released is for Genesis and don’t bother to look at most.  Which means I don’t purchase either.  There are a lot of lost sales since the new site because products are not labeled or labeled correctly, prices are not stable, and the discounts are no longer clearly shown.

Nester751 - 13 July 2012 10:00 AM

The surprise is how long it takes for new products (especially sale items) to actually list under additional items their software type. Often you have to spend more time looking at the “What’s Included” tab to check out the texture types to tell. Sometimes even that’s not listed. As far as the sale, there are a lot of nice items. Too bad they are Genesis only. I wish there was a newsletter just for poser users option. As it stands I got somewhat excited about the new items, then saddened to see them all Daz Studio only (yes I know, convert, but really that’s a lot of trouble). I did pick up one of the older 4blueeyes outfits at 50%. By luck I had that in my cart for awhile and saw the price break. The sale letter mentioning it came later. That was helpful to list the vendors. I see if I stay at Daz I’ll probably have to search for specific Poser only vendors to shop….

5 of 8