Digital Art Zone

1 of 8
Wicked Awesome Summer Sale
Posted: 10 July 2012 04:30 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Rank
Total Posts:  229
Joined  2007-11-12

This is the most Wickedly Awesome Summer Sale Ever!

Get ALL NEW Wicked Wear outfits at HUGE introductory DISCOUNT Prices of 50%* OFF!
AND
Get the associated TEXTURE packs at ridiculously low intro prices of 75%* Off.

(Just add the outfit and the textures to your cart together and an extra discount will be applied to bring the price of the textures down to 75%* of their base price)

What??? Can that be right?

YUP! Pick up these Wicked Awesome Outfits at Wicked Low Prices.

But don’t delay!

These prices can’t stand the heat.

These sales are good for ONE DAZ DAY ONLY!

Now THIS is the DAZ you know and love… Rockin’ the New Store!

Check out all the new Wicked Items HERE!

When you purchase the add-on textures, the discount is applied at check-out time!

* includes Platinum Club Discount.

Posted: 11 July 2012 07:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2005-02-27

Is it just me or is there something screwed up with the prices of these items?

The Wicked Red Carpet’s regular price is $17.95 so 50% off would be $8.98. But it’s on sale for $6.28, which is 65% off.

It’s texture set, Animal Instinct Textures for Wicked Red Carpet, has a regular price of $14.95, so 75% off would be $3.74. It’s on sale for $9.07, that’s around 30% off.

The price for both with the 50%/75% offers should be $8.98 + $3.74 = $12.72. The actual price is $6.28 + $9.07 = $15.35.

And yes I’ve tried putting both in my cart, it’s still $15.35. Or don’t you get the rest until you actually checkout?

Posted: 11 July 2012 07:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1647
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
I’m not seeing it working.  The up-front discounts are weird, but even with that, the Wicked Red Carpet has a full price of $17.95, so should be $8.98, and the Animal Instinct Texture Pack is $14.95, so should be $3.74.  That would be a total of $12.72 ($12.71 if rounding is done at the end) when placed in the cart together.  Instead I’m seeing $15.35 as the total, even at the purchase step just before paying for them.

I also am curious if you have to buy Dance Fe’vah to get the discount on the texture pack, or if you just have to buy one of the new models.  I already have WDF, but at $3.91 for the model and (presumably) 2.99 (75% off) for the texture pack, it would actually make sense to re-buy it just to get the discount.

What am I missing?  Just to be clear, I’m not complaining about this, these items are a great deal (and I’ve already bought the Wicked Red Cape today!)...  I’m partially curious if it’s been set up wrong, and partially trying to help.

— Morgan

[Edit: Lord Majestic beat me to it. smile ]

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 11 July 2012 07:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1292
Joined  2006-01-16

Please refresh your cart… are you seeing it now?

Posted: 11 July 2012 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1137
Joined  2011-09-13

Still seems an issue, I have Red Carpet and Animal Instinct textures in my cart and total shows $16.75 ($6.28 for the dress and $10.47 for the textures.) So I’m not seeing it do the correct thing, I don’t think. I’m not checking out for now.

I also already have Dance Fevah, but might be interested in getting the textures if there was a way to get the deal, whether including it with the other two products above, or coupon or whatever.

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 11 July 2012 08:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
The Animal Instinct Texture Pack is now $10.47, instead of $9.07.  In Checkout, the amount is now $16.75.  (I cleared all DAZ cookies, and deleted my browser cache, to make sure I wasn’t caching anything on my end.)  If I click through it remains $16.75 to the step just before the purchase.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 11 July 2012 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

Storypilot - 11 July 2012 08:06 PM

I also already have Dance Fevah, but might be interested in getting the textures if there was a way to get the deal, whether including it with the other two products above, or coupon or whatever.

+1 to this; I remember the issue with WDF in the first place was the lack of textures (although it was exceedingly inexpensive as a MM item, IIRC) so these’d be great to pick up.

— Morgan

Signature 

Posted: 11 July 2012 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  119
Joined  2004-05-12

wicked red carpet does not state what figure its for .. so im going to assume ... Genesis?

Posted: 11 July 2012 08:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2005-02-27

Refreshed my cart and it’s gone from $15.35 to $16.75 :(

Posted: 11 July 2012 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-16

Hrm… OK.. Let me try some more things… Will let you know when it is safe to try again…

Posted: 11 July 2012 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-01-16

OK… Looks like someone changed the sale… I fixed it back and it is working for me again.
Please test and let me know what you see!

Posted: 11 July 2012 10:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
Now the sale definitely works.  It still isn’t the same as the percentages above, it’s definitely better than them.  Instead of the estimated $12.72 for the pair, it’s $8.06.  It looks like the Wicked Red Carpet is a fixed 75% off at $4.40.  Adding the textures triggers a discount bringing the total to 75% off on the textures as well.  A sweet deal, although I eventually made the call to pick up the dress alone when it was $6.21 since none of the animal textures appealed to me.

It seems like the WRC is set to a fixed 75% off, instead of 50% (both inclusive of my PC discount).  It looks like the combo of texture+model works now, though!

Are the Wicked Dance Fe’vah textures supposed to behave the same, price/combo-wise?

— Morgan

Signature 

Posted: 11 July 2012 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  320
Joined  2003-10-09

Looks like it’s working here now Kevin! smile

Have the Wicked Cape, Wicked Red Carpet and Animal Instincts for Red Carpet. SubTotal= $18.78. discount=$6.81 and GrandTotal=$11.97.

Seems right to me smile Thanks!

Signature 

“Own the day”
Live, Love, Laugh, Dream, Believe  

Posted: 12 July 2012 12:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2004-10-16

wicked red carpet does not state what figure its for? Can someone please advise… my goodness the new site is terrible…. nothing seems to be working right…

Posted: 12 July 2012 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
All of the Wicked items by Xena have been Genesis, and indeed the file itself is named 14341_WickedRedCarpet_1.0_trx.zip which is a Genesis file

I wouldn’t complain much, the confusion of prices has worked out to the benefit of folks buying it, and the purchase and download is most definitely working right. smile

— Morgan

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2012 01:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2004-10-16
Cypherfox - 12 July 2012 01:06 AM

Greetings,
All of the Wicked items by Xena have been Genesis, and indeed the file itself is named 14341_WickedRedCarpet_1.0_trx.zip which is a Genesis file

I wouldn’t complain much, the confusion of prices has worked out to the benefit of folks buying it, and the purchase and download is most definitely working right. smile

— Morgan

my complaint was more along the lines of the product not having a complete description for which figure. is to much to ask to have it listed? as for the prices, that is great… i’m simply stating that the old site was better… there have been nothing but issues with the new site…

I will ask however… how can you tell if i file is for genesis?

1 of 8