RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1155
Joined  2005-07-29

JOE!

COME BACK TO US, JOE!

WE LOVE YOUR STUFF!!!

Signature 

<End of transmission from Oz>
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Applying Shaders by RKane_1 (as stolen blatantly from Jaderail)

Posted: 21 August 2012 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  955
Joined  2006-02-27

He still posts over at the super hero thread

Posted: 21 August 2012 02:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4474
Joined  2004-08-11

I was thinking about you the other day Robert.  Where have you been?? 

Yea, Joe kinda gave up on this thread.  Shame.. it’s got some cool stuff in it!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 21 August 2012 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

Working on 2D artwork for a while. Doing a cover for an upcoming RPG. I’ll send you pics if you are interested.

I kinda got gunshy after the DAZ reboot and it seems much of the stuff I posted kinda “went away”. I got a little miffed but I got over it.

How have you been and HOW DO WE GET JOE BACK!?!?!?

Signature 

TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis/G2F/G2M Full Body Morph for DAZ Studio Pro 4.6 by RKane_1
TUTORIAL - Creating a Genesis Partial Body Morph in DAZ Studio Pro 4 Using the DForm Tool by RKane_1

Posted: 21 August 2012 03:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1311
Joined  2010-03-01

By doing what you are doing. He said that this thread was not very active. So make it active and he will come back.

Posted: 21 August 2012 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

Oh well, then. This should be easy… JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature 

Posted: 21 August 2012 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4474
Joined  2004-08-11

Hiya,

At work right now so posting between clients.  Having a so so Summer.  Weather is nice enough but my allergies have been murder as well as complications from IBS which I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.  So I’m OK… Doesn’t leave you feeling very creative either so my Bruno project has been sitting there waiting for me to get back to it.  Finally DAZ Studio 4.5 is showing allot of promise and getting older files updated.  Mostly just Aiko 3 files so far.  Been very pleased with the updated Auto Fit, Push and Smoothing options too.  Now with Steph 5 in the market place my creative juices are flowing pretty well.  So get the rest of the Aiko 3 files updated and saved out as .duf files and then back to Bruno.  Just still trying to get my head around ERC’s Old brain, new information… not the best of buds!  lol

Glad to see you again.  Love to see your images. But of course!  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 21 August 2012 04:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2003-10-09
JohnDelaquiox - 21 August 2012 02:52 PM

I know I said this before, but I always liked his stuff in its own separate thing. That way he could post about whatever he was doing without regard to whether it was superhero-related or not.

Just curious…
Does anyone know if joequick was associated with another content creator called hal001? I think hal001 did some stuff with the Target View website until the Target View folks decided to move away from supporting M4 and V4. A shame too, because some of their stuff was pretty cool.

Posted: 21 August 2012 05:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  756
Joined  2006-06-12

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2853649

I never lost my compulsion for self gratification, when the forums here were goofy I just moved it over to Rendo.  Since most of my work will likely still be released over there, I’ll likely focus on the Rendo thread.

Signature 

My Daz Store
ShareCG Freebies

Posted: 21 August 2012 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  756
Joined  2006-06-12
SmallFry - 21 August 2012 04:59 PM

I know I said this before, but I always liked his stuff in its own separate thing. That way he could post about whatever he was doing without regard to whether it was superhero-related or not.

Just curious…
Does anyone know if joequick was associated with another content creator called hal001? I think hal001 did some stuff with the Target View website until the Target View folks decided to move away from supporting M4 and V4. A shame too, because some of their stuff was pretty cool.

Hal and I did a freebie or two back in the day.  I still turn to him when I get in over my head.  He recently rigged my turtle shell for me.  Hal actually knows what he’s doing where I just cross my fingers and hope to get lucky.

I have no association with target view.

Signature 

My Daz Store
ShareCG Freebies

Posted: 21 August 2012 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

But we love your stuff HERE too!

Signature 

Posted: 21 August 2012 08:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2003-10-09
Joequick - 21 August 2012 05:40 PM
SmallFry - 21 August 2012 04:59 PM

Just curious…

Hal and I did a freebie or two back in the day.  I still turn to him when I get in over my head.  He recently rigged my turtle shell for me.  Hal actually knows what he’s doing where I just cross my fingers and hope to get lucky.

I have no association with target view.

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up. I was beginning to suspect that maybe you had some dual identity thing going on…

Posted: 24 August 2012 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

Hey JOE!

Whats up?

What are some new things you are working on?

Signature 

Posted: 24 August 2012 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  955
Joined  2006-02-27

hes posting here

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2853649

Posted: 24 August 2012 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2005-07-29

Yes, but I was kinda hoping he’d start posting here too. I rarely get over to Rendo and I miss his old thread here.

Signature 

4 of 13