Digital Art Zone

55 of 100
Look at my Hair: official thread [Commercial] RELEASED!
Posted: 19 December 2012 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 811 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
RAMWolff - 19 December 2012 03:05 PM

Awwww so so cute!

the hair is a riot

Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 19 December 2012 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 812 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  294
Joined  2003-10-10

Even tho I didnt get to test this great plugin I will buy this Hair Plugin as well…

Signature 

As Always B3D
My radio Station…
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=qm81447313#/
http://www.foleypromagic.com
http://www.michaelhershman.com
http://www.artwanted.com/foleypro
http://foleypro.deviantart.com/
http://home.comcast.net/~foleypro

Posted: 19 December 2012 10:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 813 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  597
Joined  2006-10-01

Thanks to however did this lovely preset. (Alessandro?)
Victoria 5 loves her new afro wink

Something really nice about this? You can make the hair interact with the pose, in this case, brush it out of the way of poking or make it slip between her fingers.

Rendered with the Scripted 3Delight Point-Based Occlusion.

Image Attachments
Soto_LAMH_Afro_LOGO.jpg
 Signature 

Simplified guide to Genesis content creation.

My gallery.

Posted: 19 December 2012 11:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 814 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1937
Joined  2005-04-15
Hellboy - 19 December 2012 10:54 PM

Something really nice about this? You can make the hair interact with the pose, in this case, brush it out of the way of poking or make it slip between her fingers.

Wow.  That’s just amazing. 

So, we’ve got two days for Daz has to vet, approve and put this up before they’re gone until after Xmas.  Anyone want to take bets on the likelihood of that at this time of year?

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 19 December 2012 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 815 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
Cybersox13 - 19 December 2012 11:17 PM

So, we’ve got two days for Daz has to vet, approve and put this up before they’re gone until after Xmas.  Anyone want to take bets on the likelihood of that at this time of year?

What a bunch of crap, I saved up for this as a personal Christmas present because I expected it to be in the shop by then. I was so looking forward to furring up some of my content over the holiday. Bet that won’t happen now.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 20 December 2012 12:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 816 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2010-01-30

Oh, I hope it comes out before Christmas!!!!!!! I so cannot wait!!! :D

Posted: 20 December 2012 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 817 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1937
Joined  2005-04-15
Jaderail - 19 December 2012 11:51 PM

What a bunch of crap, I saved up for this as a personal Christmas present because I expected it to be in the shop by then. I was so looking forward to furring up some of my content over the holiday. Bet that won’t happen now.

It’s not a sure thing yet, but if it is, it is what it is.  I wouldn’t want Allesandro to submit a product he didn’t think was ready, and in software development one learns pretty quickly that there’s no such thing as an absolute date… not even when you’re working on HALO and can throw the resources of Microsoft behind you.   

That said, I’ve been watching some vendors move their products over to Rendo lately, so they could start making money rather than wait for DAZ to okay a product, something I suspect is partly the result of the website itself continuing to need so many resources thrown at it, and partly the result of some major in-house products like the Genesis Horse, HIro 5 and the Genesis Young Teens consuming bandwidth.  So, once we passed the first of December, I started resigning myself to the idea that as of Friday night, there probably won’t even be anyone at DAZ until next Wednesday, and even then it’ll be a skeleton staff.

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 20 December 2012 02:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 818 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2239
Joined  2005-09-05

fingers crossed…I’m really looking forward to this!

Signature 

Shadermixer tutorials and recipes
My ShareCG Gallery
Shadermixer Documents

Posted: 20 December 2012 03:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 819 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1261
Joined  2009-10-27

Thanks to however did this lovely preset. (Alessandro?)
Victoria 5 loves her new afro wink

Rendered with the Scripted 3Delight Point-Based Occlusion.

Wow, congratulations on this render. That hair color and lighting you gave to the whole scene is really awesome!

Signature 

Alessandro’s Store
Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 20 December 2012 03:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 820 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27
Jaderail - 19 December 2012 11:51 PM
Cybersox13 - 19 December 2012 11:17 PM

Why not? I think (and hope) DAZ will be able to have it available before XMas. They are doing their best to release it: the fault is all mine, because I was late providing the product to them.

Signature 

Alessandro’s Store
Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 20 December 2012 03:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 821 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27

As you all know I love modeling (and furring) animals rather than humans. So that’s the main reason why I almost never post human renders done with LAMH. Here are a couple of presets I did recently.

Image Attachments
promo8.jpgnikita.jpg
 Signature 

Alessandro’s Store
Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 20 December 2012 04:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 822 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1009
Joined  2012-02-04

This Plugin cannot be released soon enough… smile  I am so sick of how fake most transmapped hair ends up looking when rendered with LuxRender.

Signature 

My deviantART Homepage
Set Focal Distance script for DAZ Studio

Posted: 20 December 2012 04:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 823 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  267
Joined  2011-04-25

OH MY GOD!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!! WHY HAVE I NOT READ THIS THREAD BEFORE? :O WHERE’S THE END OF THE WAITING LIST? I’M BUSTING IN!!!

Although I will have this insane urge to make EVERYTHING hairy. Wow. This is an AWESOME looking product!!! I lament over needing hair and not wanting to fork out the money all the time!!

WOW! *hyperventilates* I’ll stop now. So excited!

Signature 

My Store
http://www.daz3d.com/saiyaness

My deviantART gallery
http://vampyric-saiyaness.deviantart.com/

My Daz3D gallery
http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/1331

Posted: 20 December 2012 10:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 824 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2302
Joined  2010-12-18
belovedalia - 15 October 2012 11:42 AM

Sooooo just to show you how versatile this is… you can use it to create toon and anime hair too!  And i personally think it’s quite lovely!

This is still my favorite example for human hair. Care to share some pointers on how you did this?

My main use for the tool will be animals and then stylized hair like this. This hair is a lot of fun.

I’m re-attaching the image that belovedalia shared so people don’t have to go back 20 pages to find what I am talking about.

Image Attachments
AnimeHair.jpg
 Signature 

My deviantArt Pinup Gallery

Posted: 20 December 2012 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 825 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1589
Joined  2005-02-25
larsmidnatt - 20 December 2012 10:01 AM
belovedalia - 15 October 2012 11:42 AM

Sooooo just to show you how versatile this is… you can use it to create toon and anime hair too!  And i personally think it’s quite lovely!

This is still my favorite example for human hair. Care to share some pointers on how you did this?

My main use for the tool will be animals and then stylized hair like this. This hair is a lot of fun.

I’m re-attaching the image that belovedalia shared so people don’t have to go back 20 pages to find what I am talking about.

This kind of hair style is SUPER easy to make! I will try to find time to make a couple anime hair presets for anyone who gets this plugin…. LAMH is FANTASTIC and always changing and getting better.  Alessandro’s been working hard day and day out!

i can’t stop playing with it…. working on a couple things to share wink

55 of 100