Digital Art Zone

87 of 100
Look at my Hair: official thread [Commercial] RELEASED!
Posted: 28 December 2012 02:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1291 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1242
Joined  2009-10-27
Alynnalizza - 27 December 2012 05:34 PM

Loving this tool. Can’t wait to really delve into. Here is a picture I did using the tiger preset.

Superb render, well done!

Signature 

Real Plants Collection 1: Fallen Trees, Ivy and Vines”
Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 28 December 2012 03:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1292 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27
RAMWolff - 27 December 2012 06:27 PM

Renders look awesome

Question… is the Wolf preset for the DAZ Wolf or the Wolf that you released a year or so ago??  If for the DAZ Wolf is it possible to make one for your Wolf?

Hello Richard, the preset is for the DAZ Mil Dog (wolf morph). I’m preparing the preset for the Wolf by AM as well.
Today I’ll be done with the first set of video tutorials, as they are uploaded I’ll finish the wolf and make it available…

Signature 

Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 28 December 2012 03:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1293 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27
SpottedKitty - 27 December 2012 06:53 PM

I think it’s for the wolf morph of the Millennium Dog. Haven’t tried it yet, though, I just got LamH working yesterday and I’m still figuring out how all the bits work.

Hi SpottetKitty, be sure to visit www.furrythings.com often: video tutorials are almost done. Those should help to quicken user skills with LAMH…

Signature 

Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 28 December 2012 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1294 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27

Be sure to check out new new renders done by users on our FB Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LookAtMyHair.

Latest one is a prehistoric critter exported as .OBJ (one of the many features available in LAMH) and rendered in Vue.
I find it particularly beautiful and inspiring!

Signature 

Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 28 December 2012 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1295 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  995
Joined  2003-10-09

Got it today. Have had no trouble so far.

Here’s Lyne’s rabbit with Pajama preset. This render took 30 minutes, but when I removed the winter grass, it only took about 4 minutes! I only have an i5. Studio render.

I only know how to get a preset rendered so far. Haven’t played with any of the tools yet.

Image Attachments
LAMH-ArcticRabbit.jpg

Posted: 28 December 2012 09:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1296 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1829
Joined  2006-02-17
Spit - 28 December 2012 09:48 PM

Here’s Lyne’s rabbit with Pajama preset. This render took 30 minutes, but when I removed the winter grass, it only took about 4 minutes! I only have an i5. Studio render.

I only know how to get a preset rendered so far. Haven’t played with any of the tools yet.

Looking good!

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 28 December 2012 10:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1297 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  624
Joined  2007-12-04

Looks fantastic, Spit!

Signature 

Follow me on facebook, check out my website or find my freebies here.
Don’t forget to have a look at The Wizard’s Library, my multi-figure Daz scene.

Posted: 28 December 2012 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1298 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-17
Shaaelia - 28 December 2012 10:18 PM

Looks fantastic, Spit!

Hey, Shaaelia…

Let’s see some from you, my friend.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 28 December 2012 10:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1299 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-04

Hey Kendall,  I would love to… I just need to get a working renderbox going again.  Christmas Eve, my motherboard decided to call it quits, so saving frantically for a new system… may nick hubby’s for a while to render on though wink

Signature 

Posted: 28 December 2012 10:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1300 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-17
Shaaelia - 28 December 2012 10:22 PM

Hey Kendall,  I would love to… I just need to get a working renderbox going again.  Christmas Eve, my motherboard decided to call it quits, so saving frantically for a new system… may nick hubby’s for a while to render on though wink

Wow, that stinks!  That’s alright, we all know that the hubby’s computer must work toward the “greater good.” Right?  grin

Kendall

Signature 

Posted: 28 December 2012 10:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1301 ]
RankRank
Joined  2007-12-04

lol - that’s what I’m convincing him of wink

Signature 

Posted: 29 December 2012 03:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1302 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27
Spit - 28 December 2012 09:48 PM

Hey that’s really beautiful !

Video tutorials are due out late today…

Signature 

Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 29 December 2012 04:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1303 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanks Kendall, Shaaelia and Alessandro. Looking forward to the vids!

Oh, and Shaaelia? bother hubby so much to use his that he will crawl through broken glass to get you a new one. cheese

Posted: 29 December 2012 11:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1304 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-27

The first set of 12 tutorials, for a total of 48 minutes, is finally available at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_JdHHW5yFwbqeq6aJzKtfEdbpt9k4HY6

I hope you’ll find it useful and my english understandable enough. In any case, if you need further explanations, you can always email me or Kendall.

As anticipated, this set covers the basic operations, so that you can get familiar with the interface and the workflow.
A more advanced tutorial set is currently under development and will show how to produce complex hair styles, and take advantage of all the plugin tools and features.

Signature 

Blog
LAMH FB

Posted: 29 December 2012 01:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1305 ]
RankRank
Joined  2003-10-09
Alessandro_AM - 29 December 2012 11:29 AM

The first set of 12 tutorials, for a total of 48 minutes, is finally available at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_JdHHW5yFwbqeq6aJzKtfEdbpt9k4HY6

I hope you’ll find it useful and my english understandable enough. In any case, if you need further explanations, you can always email me or Kendall.

As anticipated, this set covers the basic operations, so that you can get familiar with the interface and the workflow.
A more advanced tutorial set is currently under development and will show how to produce complex hair styles, and take advantage of all the plugin tools and features.

Watched them all straight through though the ‘viewed count’ didn’t seem to change. They’re terrific but I know I’ll watch them a few more times between playing sessions in LAMH.

I must say, you have an amazing speaking voice. Perfect tone and that soft Italian accent? OMG I feel like a college girl again.

87 of 100