Digital Art Zone

PC Coupon not working on Ksenia / Is the pricing for Steam Truck Red Bizon correct?
Posted: 09 July 2012 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-11-10

Like the title says, I can’t use my current PC coupon on Ksenia (published artist: DAZ) (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/ksenia-for-v4/).

Last month the June coupon was not working either. Therefore I’m guessing the problem might not have anything to do with the specific product I’m trying to buy now. Can I not use the coupon because the product is currently available at a reduced price and coupons don’t apply to special offers? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I was wondering whether the price for Steam Truck Red Bizon (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/steam-truck-red-bizon/), which is another item I would like to get, is indeed 99 dollars, or whether that price tag is a mistake. It’s a nice model for sure, but 99 bucks is a bit too much. grin

Cheers
contrafibbularities

Posted: 09 July 2012 04:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15941
Joined  2003-10-09

You are not currently showing as a PC member. This would explain why you are not seeing the correct price for PC members as regards both the items you mention.

If you should have a current PC membership then you need to send a support ticket to Sales dept, using the ” “contact us” button from the “Help” at the top of the forum page.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 09 July 2012 05:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2005-11-10

Thanks, chohole, for the quick reply regarding the coupon! That’s weird because I should show as a PC member. Just checked my account and my credit card data etc. is all indicated correctly. I’ve just sent out a support ticket and hope things will get sorted out soon.

Posted: 09 July 2012 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1665
Joined  2008-02-14

the Red Bizon truck is PC special gift in the member’s forum.

Signature 

PUBLISHED ARTIST
First Bastion’s Environments here at Daz

Posted: 10 July 2012 08:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Joined  2005-11-10

Thanks for the info, FirstBastion, I appreciate it! grin