Bryce 7 compatible with mac lion
Posted: 15 March 2013 06:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15147
Joined  2003-10-09

This thread is heading rapidly to the point where it gets locked

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 15 March 2013 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2003-10-09
LordHardDriven - 15 March 2013 05:47 AM
MacSavers - 14 March 2013 06:38 AM
LordHardDriven - 14 March 2013 05:53 AM
MacSavers - 13 March 2013 12:15 PM

I couldn’t wait any longer. Since Bryce isn’t as high a priority as my other applications, I had to leave it behind to be able to get work done. My new laptop has improved my work flow and speed by over 50% since I’m no longer waiting on my Mac to complete a task I’ve asked it to do. My renders are extremely short compared to my previous laptop that could have run Snow Leopard, so the trade off of not being able to use Bryce in it’s current form has been worth it for me.

Once Bryce it compatible with my computer again, I’ll use it again. Until then, I’ll continue to lament not being able to use it. It’ll happen sooner or later. I can wait.

Well then can you lament to yourself? The rest of us don’t really need to hear how disappointed you are that you can’t use Bryce but you refuse to consider any workaround and your love of Bryce is so great that you’ve given up on it for now. You crying about it here serves no purpose. It won’t make Daz move faster and it doesn’t provide new and useful information to others facing the same issue. It’s just you complaining about not being able to use your beloved Bryce which you’re more then happy to move on from. The other lovers of Bryce here don’t want to move on, they want solutions. Sure an update is the best scenario but workarounds are fine too.

Gotta love the personal attacks.

There is no personal attack in there, everything that might be labeled a personal attack are things you yourself have said. What is in there is a request for you to stop trolling and had you really wanted to end this war or words as you put it you wouldn’t have made the post I’m replying to here or the one after that. But I guess you just had to try to get the last word?

Really? You say I’m crying, that I’m unwilling to use a workaround when I’ve explained my position rather matter of factly. I’ve even stated that I don’t mind waiting. Where is the ‘crying’ in that? So instead of adding to the conversation, you talked directly to me about my issues.

That’s a personal attack.

Posted: 17 March 2013 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  926
Joined  2003-10-09
MacSavers - 15 March 2013 09:35 AM
LordHardDriven - 15 March 2013 05:47 AM
MacSavers - 14 March 2013 06:38 AM
LordHardDriven - 14 March 2013 05:53 AM

I couldn’t wait any longer. Since Bryce isn’t as high a priority as my other applications, I had to leave it behind to be able to get work done. My new laptop has improved my work flow and speed by over 50% since I’m no longer waiting on my Mac to complete a task I’ve asked it to do. My renders are extremely short compared to my previous laptop that could have run Snow Leopard, so the trade off of not being able to use Bryce in it’s current form has been worth it for me.

Once Bryce it compatible with my computer again, I’ll use it again. Until then, I’ll continue to lament not being able to use it. It’ll happen sooner or later. I can wait.

Well then can you lament to yourself? The rest of us don’t really need to hear how disappointed you are that you can’t use Bryce but you refuse to consider any workaround and your love of Bryce is so great that you’ve given up on it for now. You crying about it here serves no purpose. It won’t make Daz move faster and it doesn’t provide new and useful information to others facing the same issue. It’s just you complaining about not being able to use your beloved Bryce which you’re more then happy to move on from. The other lovers of Bryce here don’t want to move on, they want solutions. Sure an update is the best scenario but workarounds are fine too.

Gotta love the personal attacks.

There is no personal attack in there, everything that might be labeled a personal attack are things you yourself have said. What is in there is a request for you to stop trolling and had you really wanted to end this war or words as you put it you wouldn’t have made the post I’m replying to here or the one after that. But I guess you just had to try to get the last word?

Really? You say I’m crying, that I’m unwilling to use a workaround when I’ve explained my position rather matter of factly. I’ve even stated that I don’t mind waiting. Where is the ‘crying’ in that? So instead of adding to the conversation, you talked directly to me about my issues.

That’s a personal attack.

I guess you don’t know the meanings of the words you use when you speak?

la·ment
verb \lə-ˈment\

Definition of LAMENT

intransitive verb

: to mourn aloud : wail

transitive verb

: to express sorrow, mourning, or regret for often demonstratively : mourn

: to regret strongly

See lament defined for English-language learners »

See lament defined for kids »

Examples of LAMENT

She lamented over the loss of her best friend.
“I’ve lost my best friend!” she lamented.

Origin of LAMENT

Middle English lementen, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French lamenter, from Latin lamentari, from lamentum, noun, lament
First Known Use: 15th century

When I said you are crying I was referring to your saying you’ll continue to lament over not being able to use Bryce. As for refusing to use workarounds I can go back and quote where you said that, maybe not word for word but close. Is that really necessary though? You know you said it, I know you said it, others reading this thread know you said it. Yes you have explained your position matter of factly but that doesn’t change that you position is that you won’t accept workarounds.

Also what I did was ask you to keep your lamenting to yourself which is a request not a personal attack. I also explained how everything you keep saying in your posts is of no interest to anyone and isn’t going to change anything.

A couple of other points, yes you did say at the end that you were willing to wait but go back and read the first sentence of what I quoted from your previous post…...that’s right it says “I couldn’t wait any longer” you seem confused?

I was wondering about this little gem

At this point I consider this war of words over. If you guys want to get the last word, by all means do so. I’m not going to post any more on the upgrade situation of Bryce. Daz has made their intentions clear and I’m fine with it.

I thought you weren’t going to post any more? That’s what people usually mean when they say they’ll let someone get the last word.

Posted: 03 April 2013 12:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-25

Hope, there´s coming a fix for mac os x mountain lion soon!

6 of 6