Shadermap 2 relesed
For anyone who has used shadermap pro version 2 offers a lot more it was released just over a week ago just thought I would pass this on as its great to jazz up all those old models before displacement and normal maps were used.
there is a demo on the site I have played with it a bit and its a great improvement over shadermap pro.
A new version of ShaderMap 2 has just been released.
Here is a list of the new features:
- Redesigned User Interface
- Normal Map Painting
- Internal / External visualizer window
- 32 / 64 bit binaries
- Muli-core support
- Added more image formats including PSD and DDS.
- External editor integration
- ShaderMap material editor
- Advanced maps configuration
- Expandable using map plugins
- Expandable using HLSL shaders for materials
- Free ShaderMap SDK for developers