Digital Art Zone

2 of 3
No Animate pane/tab, any ideas?
Posted: 08 January 2014 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17754
Joined  2003-10-09

It should say 0 days remaining for Evaluation Status. I think you need to open a support ticket on this.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 09 January 2015 08:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-03-11

I am having the same problem on two different machines (running win 8.1 64 bit).

“The Animate Pane has disapeared. The basic Timeline pane is there. In the Window>Panes(Tab) animate isn’t listed . The same applies to Help>About Installed Plug-ins, there is no animate entry.”

Any resolution found for this?

Posted: 09 January 2015 09:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

No AniMate entry at all in the About Installed Plug-ins list? That’s very odd, even if the wrong serial number had disabled it or the wrong version was preventing it from loading there should some kind of entry.

Signature 

Posted: 09 January 2015 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Joined  2012-03-11
Richard Haseltine - 09 January 2015 09:11 AM

No AniMate entry at all in the About Installed Plug-ins list? That’s very odd, even if the wrong serial number had disabled it or the wrong version was preventing it from loading there should some kind of entry.

You are correct. I have a animate 2 entry in my installed plugins (no animate Lite entry.)

animate 2 plugin is listed (but disabled) - see attached image. I have not a license for animate2 nor tried to enter any serial to enable it. Just wanted to use animate Lite plugin, but I can’t find it anymore…

Using DAZ3D Studio 4.7.0.12 Win 8.1 64-bit

This has happened on two different machines with Win 8.1 64 bit. I can get the pane back by reinstalling DAZ3D Studio (after uninstall and manual registry and file cleaning), but when I close and restart DAZ3D Studio is the problem back on both machines….

Seems to be same problem in this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/47923/

Image Attachments
DAZ3DS_Installed_pluginsv2.png

Posted: 09 January 2015 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Please open a support ticket for this -they may be able to help you, and since it seems to be affecting several users they need to know about even if they can’t help immediately.

Signature 

Posted: 09 January 2015 02:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Joined  2012-03-11
Richard Haseltine - 09 January 2015 02:39 PM

Please open a support ticket for this -they may be able to help you, and since it seems to be affecting several users they need to know about even if they can’t help immediately.

Done - Will post any progress here.

Posted: 13 January 2015 05:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2014-09-18

Hello

I’ve been having the exact same issue with my installation. I opened a support ticket with the Daz3D Help Center over a week ago. The only response I’ve had is what’s already been mentioned here. Their response is as follows:

DAZ Studio should have Animation Lite. Go to Window > Panes and open the aniMate pane.
This should allow you to see what animations you have access to. (See attached image)
DAZ Studio comes with a 30 day trial of Animate2. After that, it just goes to a Lite version.

I did have a little look at a user guide for aniMate Lite. According to it, the plugin file should be at ‘DAZ>Studio>plugins>aniMatePlusLite.dll’, but I did a complete search of my PC did not find any such plugin file.

For anyone who’s interested, the link for this user guide is here:

http://gofigure3d.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91&Itemid=85.

Posted: 13 January 2015 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Try reinstalling - the plug-in file is definitely in the zip I have.

Signature 

Posted: 13 January 2015 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Joined  2012-03-11
Richard Haseltine - 13 January 2015 05:15 PM

Try reinstalling - the plug-in file is definitely in the zip I have.

Thanks, but as I wrote above can get the pane back by re-installing DAZ3D Studio (after uninstall and manual registry and file cleaning), but when I close and restart DAZ3D Studio again is same the problem back. Tried more than five times. The animate2.dll is present in my plugin directory( C:\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins) , but it seems to be disabled in DAZ3D Studio….

Posted: 14 January 2015 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Ah, sorry - I didn’t check back through the thread. In that case I think you need to reopen your support ticket and explain the details again.

Signature 

Posted: 14 January 2015 05:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Joined  2014-09-18

I did a complete re-install of Daz3D Studio 4.7 and this seems to have fixed the problem for me. I can now use aniMateLite and aniBlocks just fine.

Posted: 15 January 2015 05:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Joined  2014-09-18

The support team did post another response mentioning that they have reported this issue to the developer of aniMate and they are currently working on a fix, which they say should be available soon through the install manager.

Posted: 16 January 2015 04:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Joined  2012-03-11
simon.pearson10 - 15 January 2015 05:58 PM

The support team did post another response mentioning that they have reported this issue to the developer of aniMate and they are currently working on a fix, which they say should be available soon through the install manager.

I did get the same message from support together with a temporary fix that is based on installing an alternative animate2.dll plugin until the problem is resolved. Solved my problem - Animate lite is now up and running. Great to have solution-oriented support from DAZ!

Posted: 01 April 2015 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-03-28

Same issue here animate2 disappeared and can’t get it back

Posted: 06 April 2015 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2005-01-21

Simular issue here

Animate 2 time line is there
Animate and Animate 2 blocks loaded
Animate 2 Plug in is green and active
When looking for installed blocks using the arrow down button None show up in window
i have downloaded daz Studio 4.7
uninstalled and reinstalled
unistalled blocks and reinstalled

no luck

Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/manage/galleries

http://Soundcloud.com/captmo

2 of 3