Here’s a project that I’ve been working on for a while now, along side AgeOfArmour. Our goal was to bring you a large assortment of the most realistic, raytraced glassware for you guys to add to your renders. A total of forty different glass containers, each with their own textures and materials. These aren’t just your ordinary container props though… Great care was taken to create the best, most realistic glass containers and liquid fillings possible. Raytraced reflections and refraction, glass thickness and separate liquid meshes make for physically accurate rendering!
Daz Studio Version:
* Forty glass container props with separate liquid materials for mixing
* Accurate shaders made using UberSurface for great effects
* Included example scene and lighting setup with skydome for drag and drop results
* Forty Carrara formatted glass containers built originally for Carrara’s renderer
* Clever mapping and shader utilization mean completely unique materials
* Pre-built scene ready for loading and rendering, complete with caustics