Digital Art Zone

Here we go again!
Posted: 05 July 2012 09:23 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  631
Joined  2010-09-22

UGH here we go again with the ERRORS/freeze/crash when you click anywhere in the time line!

Posted: 06 July 2012 11:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-09-22

Can I bill DAZ for lost time concerning this issue? I have to constantly save like after every 2-3 commands and the file is large so takes like 30 secs/ a minute to save OR loose it all once I click in the Time line and have a ERROR FREEZE..

END LESS ENDS LESS SAVING or risk loosing hours of work!

If Photoshop did this we would all use Fireworks!

Posted: 06 July 2012 01:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  537
Joined  2003-10-09

Post deleted because I was in the wrong sub-forum.

Posted: 06 July 2012 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1852
Joined  2006-02-17
RichardChaos - 06 July 2012 11:24 AM

Can I bill DAZ for lost time concerning this issue? I have to constantly save like after every 2-3 commands and the file is large so takes like 30 secs/ a minute to save OR loose it all once I click in the Time line and have a ERROR FREEZE..

END LESS ENDS LESS SAVING or risk loosing hours of work!

If Photoshop did this we would all use Fireworks!

Lemme get this straight… you’re complaining about sub-minute saves?  I wish my saves only took 1 minute.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 06 July 2012 03:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-09-22

Well if I have to SAVE ever time I make over ONE change in the time line SAVE! EROOR!@ THEN FORCE QUIT! Reopen then do it again we are looking at like over a hundred times today alone. NOW if your file takes multi minutes to save I am gunna guess it take 5 minutes to open! NOW you will seee how much time I spend decking in the time line. Not to mention the times I would get going doing something else like adjusting a part for 30 minutes then foolishly CLICK in the time line SCREEEEAAACHHHH! ERRRRRRRRCKK CRASH FREEZE KAPOW! BACK to the ole chalk board!

I sure as hell hope this is FIXED in 8.5,,, but you know I bet you a million credits it isn’t!

WHY! 90% of carrara users dont even use the animation features so never have an issue with it!