Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
We need a GENESIS DRAGON or Genimal-Genesis Animal
Posted: 06 July 2012 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  251
Joined  2011-02-17
omegaredx13 - 05 July 2012 08:11 AM

I’ve been thinking lately what else is there for Genesis technology? We have Genesis, and we have the Genesis supersuit but what is next?

Genesis Super Skirt?

Someone suggested Genesis hair. 

Signature 

Daz Gallery

Posted: 06 July 2012 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

I did that. smile Although I think that what Alessandro is up to nowdays with his Look At My Hair project, it might be pretty obsolete bit of tech.

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 07 July 2012 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  170
Joined  2010-12-19

We all want…

GENESIS DRAGON! GENESIS DRAGON! GENESIS DRAGON!!

MUST HAVE NOW!!

Alexa shock

Signature 

Gallery for the Freebie Challenge: http://ovbi.org/gallery/v/FreebieChallenge/
Deviantart: http://nemurenainda.deviantart.com/  (WARNING: copious amounts of anime)

守 (Protector, Mamoru)

Software efficiency halves every 18 months, thereby compensating for Moore’s Law.

Posted: 26 September 2013 12:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2003-10-09

Joe Quick made a Genesis Mouse, so I would think a true Genesis Dragon would be feasible, one morph for a full dragon and one for Dragon Dress Up.  Heck, if Joe needs incentive start up a Kickstarter for pizza money and I’ll donate.

And I’m not keen on the idea of making DIFFERENT Genesis models (ie a quadraped base, etc) the beauty of Genesis is that it can take clothing props and mold in to things it probably shouldn’t be molded to.  Like a Genesis Dragon in a Bikini.

Posted: 26 September 2013 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1445
Joined  2012-08-31

I created a Genesis Quadrupedial Base morph some time ago.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70121/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Quadruped-Genesis-1-Morph

I then used the base morph to create two dog morphs for the Genesis figure.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70144/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Dog-Genesis-1-Morph
http://www.sharecg.com/v/70140/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Handy-Dog-Genesis-1-Morph

I’ve released these morphs as public domain so anyone who wishes to if perfectly free to utilize these morphs to create their own quadrupedial animal morphs.

Who doesn’t like dogs in peoples clothes.

Image Attachments
genesis_dog_in_clothes.jpg

Posted: 26 September 2013 04:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4724
Joined  2005-08-03
GhengisFarb - 26 September 2013 12:44 PM

Joe Quick made a Genesis Mouse, so I would think a true Genesis Dragon would be feasible, one morph for a full dragon and one for Dragon Dress Up.  Heck, if Joe needs incentive start up a Kickstarter for pizza money and I’ll donate.

And I’m not keen on the idea of making DIFFERENT Genesis models (ie a quadraped base, etc) the beauty of Genesis is that it can take clothing props and mold in to things it probably shouldn’t be molded to.  Like a Genesis Dragon in a Bikini.

The dragon would have to be fairly small as I don’t think there are enough polys in Genesis for a full size MilDragon sized dragon.

Signature 

Wearing duck crap doesn’t make you a duck - Floki
@Deviantart | @ShareCG
Tutorial: V4 Transmap Brows on Genesis via DS only.
——————————-
Websleuths - Help bring the missing home and give names to those who don’t have them.

Posted: 26 September 2013 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09
Vaskania - 26 September 2013 04:50 PM

The dragon would have to be fairly small as I don’t think there are enough polys in Genesis for a full size MilDragon sized dragon.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/hfs-shapes-for-genesis/97223

That one’s got a dragon like head (and now that, thanks to your help, I’ve learned to import textures and shapes not DSON for Poser ready I’m looking at for Dragon people).

Posted: 27 September 2013 12:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11055
Joined  2007-11-06

...I have to side with Sockratease.  We need the Genesis Cow.

We already have Horse2 and the Llama so what would it take to release Cow2?

...and after that Cat2 and Dog2?

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 27 September 2013 03:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  658
Joined  2006-09-30
Kyoto Kid - 27 September 2013 12:04 AM

That’s Slander!!

I NEVER said that!

I specifically demanded The Millennium Cow.

I really don’t want to have to learn Genocide.  Although that is probably the only thing that could get me to try it.

I just can’t adjust to the DS|New interface.  And I can’t afford Cowrarra 8.5, which is supposed to handle Genocide natively (but my experiments with the beta were not encouraging).

I do like what folks are doing with Joe Quick’s Mousie, but I don’t know…

We need MORE stand-alone figures, not less!  Gimme a good old fashioned Cow-R-2 file any day over a DU(M)F file.  My senile old brain can handle those…

Kids today and their Genocide Toys…

BAH!

HUMBUG!

Signature 

MOO!

Posted: 27 September 2013 07:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09
Sockratease - 27 September 2013 03:38 AM

That’s Slander!!

I NEVER said that!

I really don’t want to have to learn Genocide.  Although that is probably the only thing that could get me to try it.

I just can’t adjust to the DS|New interface.  And I can’t afford Cowrarra 8.5, which is supposed to handle Genocide natively (but my experiments with the beta were not encouraging).

We need MORE stand-alone figures, not less!  Gimme a good old fashioned Cow-R-2 file any day over a DU(M)F file.  My senile old brain can handle those…

BAH!

HUMBUG!

Why would you have to learn DS?  I can’t figure DS out at all Between DSON for Poser and D3D’s script I use all the Genesis stuff in Poser.

Posted: 27 September 2013 05:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11055
Joined  2007-11-06
Sockratease - 27 September 2013 03:38 AM

That’s Slander!!

I NEVER said that!

BAH!

HUMBUG!

...apologies, was late and my brain was tired (running a lot of test renders at the same time trying to get deal with figuring out these UE Area Lights for a scene I’m working on).

...however, just for the record:

Must have Millennium Cow FIRST!

Even if it is for Genocide.

At least then Skankwear would be easier to fit on our Bovine Heroines :D

...so it really wasn’t misrepresentation.

You know Daz will never go back to the “old school” again.  For them (as with most software developers) it’s “To infinity and Beyond!

...oh and BTW I’ve been on enough trips around our stellar primary that if stretched out in a straight line, it would leave Voayger 1 far behind in the wake. wink

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 27 September 2013 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  910
Joined  2012-02-03

With the right textures, Tauran II could make a dandy cow. And it is a Genesis shape…

Posted: 27 September 2013 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  910
Joined  2012-02-03
ghastlycomic - 26 September 2013 04:40 PM

I created a Genesis Quadrupedial Base morph some time ago.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70121/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Quadruped-Genesis-1-Morph

I then used the base morph to create two dog morphs for the Genesis figure.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70144/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Dog-Genesis-1-Morph
http://www.sharecg.com/v/70140/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Handy-Dog-Genesis-1-Morph

I’ve released these morphs as public domain so anyone who wishes to if perfectly free to utilize these morphs to create their own quadrupedial animal morphs.

Who doesn’t like dogs in peoples clothes.

Thanks for sharing these, I think I can have a lot of fun with them. They should give a lot more utility to the Creature Creator morphs.

Posted: 27 September 2013 11:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4724
Joined  2005-08-03
GhengisFarb - 26 September 2013 07:35 PM
Vaskania - 26 September 2013 04:50 PM

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/hfs-shapes-for-genesis/97223

That one’s got a dragon like head (and now that, thanks to your help, I’ve learned to import textures and shapes not DSON for Poser ready I’m looking at for Dragon people).

Sure, a human sized head, which is nowhere near the size of an actual dragon. wink

Signature 

Wearing duck crap doesn’t make you a duck - Floki
@Deviantart | @ShareCG
Tutorial: V4 Transmap Brows on Genesis via DS only.
——————————-
Websleuths - Help bring the missing home and give names to those who don’t have them.

2 of 2