Seconding the call for less ‘skimpwear’ when it comes to professional job-related clothing. Sexy can be good - for the right situation - but if I want a clothing set for the Wild West, a mechanic, a pilot, a soldier, an armoured knight, etcetera… The vast majority of stuff I’ll be wanting it for will be serious-minded.
* A Windows 8-compliant version of Hexagon.
* Accessories for the Vintage Wetsuit for Genesis. Looks great! Would like to see things like breathing gear (in both snorkel and oxygen tank combinations) and harpoon gun, though.
* More geo-grafted creature and/or robotic parts for Genesis 1 or even 2. Cybernetic Doctor Octopus, anyone?
* Non-feathery wings for either/both Genesis versions! The Epic Wings are fantastic, but if you want anything other than an angel… Especially more desirable with the new HD demonic morphs for the creature creator. Reptilian and skeletal wings would make my day.
* A non-furry texture for the Genesis 2 creature creator tail. The creator of the excellent Easy Tail for Genesis 1 confirmed to me they wont be updating it to be compatible with Genesis 2, so… This is even more necessary! I love that the creature creator can let you make the tail a variety of shapes, but definitely want a non-furry option (and a human texture would also be excellent)
* Some insectoid/arachnid/mollusc-inspired Genesis monsters. Let’s see razor-sharp mandibles, armoured exoskeletal looks and additional geo-grafted tentacles and mantis limbs!
* More skins for the Genesis 1/2 creature creator morphs. In fact, more exotic skins designed for use with Genesis 1 and 2, in general, like gold, silver, crimson and so on, would be really desirable.
* A lot of the really high-quality V4/M4 stuff updated so that it can be used for Genesis 2 (and, in some unfortunate cases, Genesis 1, too).
* A squid. We’ve got an octopus and even an amazing stand-alone Cthulhu figure, but no squid… Something which has morphs, so that it can be a regular small squid, jumbo squid, giant squid or colossal squid, would be fantastic - and additional fantasy-based ‘kraken’-like morphs, to give it an excessively vicious appearance, would be very gratefully received. A functional working beak would be even better.
* Science-fiction combat armour which is native for Genesis compatibility.
* Military clothing (soldiers and formalwear) for Genesis 2 with optional personal armour.
* More robotic stand-alone figures. Especially those with a non-humanoid design. The robotic animals we presently have are amazing and I’d love to see more.
* Helmets and gas masks for pilots and riot police (both contemporary and futuristic), for Genesis. Would be nice to see a variety of different designs and styles, perhaps with the option to remove the face-plate, breathing gear, visor and headgear, in whatever combination would be desired.
* A pack of realistic modern-day security gear/flashlights/tasers/riot shields
* Science-fiction weapons which are mounted on wrists/arms/shoulders/heads, instead of having to be held in the hands. Bonus points if smart propped to one or both of the Genesis versions.
* ‘Bloodrayne’-style arm-blades for Genesis 1/2.
* More modular build-it-yourself kits, like Stonemason just released.
* More in-scene special effects.
* Eighties-era clothing for Genesis 1/2!
* Hair modelled on those worn by famous fictional characters. Selene’s, from ‘Underworld’, would be an instant purchase for me!
* New skin packs for Genesis 1/2 (especially if they include at least one ethnic variation).
* Realistic HD blood splatter shaders/props for Genesis 2.
* ‘Hive material’ props which can turn any set into looking like it’s been infested by aliens or giant insects. See ‘Aliens’ for reference.
* Realistic wreckage sets. I want to have characters walk into old, disused space freighters and haunted ocean liners. Having twisted, broken wreckage I can place, strewn across the landscape set of my choosing, would be a big bonus, too. I’m thinking like the ‘Them Bones’ sets, except with broken, twisted, burnt pieces of structural metal, in place of bones.
* A morph pack to make the V4/M4 skeletons look mutated/demonic in various ways.
* A non-cartoony, full-length hooded robe for Genesis.
* Military planes and submarines.
* A Sam Fisher-style night-vision visor for soldiers, secret agents and criminal characters, for Genesis 1/2.
* Roman togas for Genesis 1/2.
* Hospital interior for medical and/or horror scenes. There are props available and even a hospital bed, but not yet any hospital patient rooms, surgery or corridors.
* Someone to do a female skin expansion for Raw Art’s cyclops. Only male skins are included!
* A version of the excellent ‘Four Arms’ for Genesis 2. Hopefully, able to be moved up and down the torso for any desired placement.
* Business suit-like shoes for both genders of Genesis 1/2.
* Modern-day and World War Two versions of nurse’s outfits for Genesis 1/2.