Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
I am so sick and tired of trying to sign in and can’t
Posted: 04 July 2012 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  62
Joined  2004-12-27

Yay! I was able to sign in ONCE, and saw a new V4 character for Poser AND Daz. Ksenia By Thorne. And I used my monthly coupon on her. That is all I ask. Let me sign in and throw me a bone here and there so that my monthly paid membership will be worth while to me. Something so simple makes this ol gal happy. See, now that wasn’t so hard was it? LOL.

Hugs, Grandma Paula

Posted: 04 July 2012 08:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  73
Joined  2003-10-09

Fortuitous, eh?

Glad you were able to find a little peace of mind in the madness.

Of course, I had to log in to post this…

kmw

Posted: 04 July 2012 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2007-03-12

kmw no problem

Fixmypc no arguement, kmw makes valid statements, I don’t wander round forums, and he has the experience that he states I fuly believe, so has my admiration that he can still come into forums and post after that. I know a lot of people who get put off by the experience of it and never post anywhere.

I used to pop into daz regularlly, but like Paula says it’s currently a trial doing that succesfully.

Posted: 05 July 2012 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1013
Joined  2003-10-09
GrandmaPaula - 04 July 2012 08:19 PM

Yay! I was able to sign in ONCE, and saw a new V4 character for Poser AND Daz. Ksenia By Thorne. And I used my monthly coupon on her. That is all I ask. Let me sign in and throw me a bone here and there so that my monthly paid membership will be worth while to me. Something so simple makes this ol gal happy. See, now that wasn’t so hard was it? LOL.

Hugs, Grandma Paula

Great—-so glad you were able to sign in and get something you wanted with the coupon!  I had trouble with the login/logout tonite as well and nothing would go in my cart.  But it all finally sorted out and I bought the same thing you did with the coiupon. smile

I’m sick of the store and forum mess myself. I’ve always been one to defend and support DAZ so my anger and frustration directed at DAZ feels strange. But that’s life.

Posted: 06 July 2012 01:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2006-09-06

I have since maybe a week nearly the same problem.
Whenever I’m getting at first into the forums I’m already logged in, which means I’m recognized by the software, but in the very same moment, I won’t be recognized at all, whenever I want to switch into my account or into the shop - and I don’t speak of hours or several minutes, but of several seconds up to a minute.
It happens with IE8, IE9 and with Opera, although I’m clearing my browser cache after each (!) session !
I’m not using Firefox and will never do, because it destroyed some time ago several important text files, which nearly couldn’t be recovered (and no, I don’t have any screenshot of it and the support forum of FF was so offensive, because nobody believed me, that I never ever intend to use it again).
It happens as well, whenever I’m starting with the homepage or if I want to go over a link in a mail or in the really very strange looking newsletters (a title, one or two pictures in the wiiiiiide emptiness and at the right side some letters, which seem to belong to a text - I’m really glad, that the pictures are always linked as well) - I always have to try to login several times, before my mail and my password will be accepted ... and it slowly begins to make me somehow mad together with all the other “bugs” of this whole new shop-forum-site-software - and that I can’t reach the support naturally as well !

Under these circumstances it’s really good, that the shop has at the moment nothing, which interests me really. And I can only hope, that the new product of Fisty and Marieah (Gemologica) will be published after all these problems are solved ! Because that’s the only thing, which I really want to have !

Signature 

Formerly: 900 posts

Bringing up a petition for our old and cute smileys ?!! rolleyes

2 of 2