Digital Art Zone

Problem with searching purchases and duplicate wishlist items.
Posted: 03 July 2012 10:09 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2006-08-28

[size=4][size=3] I am also having a problem with my wishlist. I am seeing the same item listed 2 to 3 times in my wishlist. Can’t something be done about that????  And one more thing. Why in the world can’t you have a way to search your purchase’s to see if you already purchased an item rather than having to got through every single purchase. This is a waste of my time and very frustrating. With the money as tight as it is for everyone I am sure that no one wants to purchase the same item twice. I think there should be some way of letting you know that you have already purchased the item and the choice to purchase it again if you need to do so.[/size][/size]

I really wish you would bring back the voucher.

Posted: 03 July 2012 10:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8543
Joined  2007-11-06

Warning of prior purchases is a desired feature, but in the meantime if you use Windows Taozen’s History Manager allows you to download your Itemized Order History quickly and easily and search it:  http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ

Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips starting July 2013
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Plugin Version Numbers for DS 4.5
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 04 July 2012 02:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  234
Joined  2003-10-09
beckywlms - 03 July 2012 10:09 PM

[size=3][size=4][size=3] I am seeing the same item listed 2 to 3 times in my wishlist. Can’t something be done about that????

They are listed 2 to 3 times because you’ve added them to your wishlist listed 2 to 3 times. Just delete the extras.

Coldrake

Signature 

I don’t dance, I boogie.
———————————————————

If I have to choose between speed and quality, I’ll take quality every time.
———————————————————

It’s not what tools you use,
It’s how you use your tools.