Digital Art Zone

6 of 6
LAMH Real Fur and Black Panthers for DAZ Big Cats 2: requirements and hints
Posted: 07 January 2014 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  159
Joined  2004-06-23

I’m coming to grips with the Fiberhair and getting pretty good results with it in Vue Infinite 2014. I still need to deal with the specular coloring while using translucence which is causing the to yellow highlights where the light hits. This image is also using the Yosemite pack for lighting and background in Vue for this test.

Image Attachments
test-final.jpg

Posted: 10 January 2014 10:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  591
Joined  2005-01-19
Kendall Sears - 25 December 2013 11:07 PM
RAMWolff - 18 December 2013 11:04 PM

Well it was just a funny thought! 

Next you guys need to work on a dynamic system that will allow us to use obj’s for draping, then DAZ Studio will be more formidable than ever.

A teaser.  Is this in the direction you were wanting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5kG78L86W8&feature=youtu.be

Kendall

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! WOW^2. I want it!! I want see/read/know more about it too.

Signature 

Playing with shaders

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/20283/

Posted: 21 January 2014 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  159
Joined  2004-06-23

Thanks for the White Tiger! Very cool. cool smile

Posted: 21 January 2014 10:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  711
Joined  2008-05-05

I love these products, but I’m having a problem when I have two cats in the same scene.  As you can see, the fur on the second cat isn’t “following” the cat.  I have the most recent public beta (full version) and I have no problems with 1 cat.  I’ve tried reinstalling, creating a new scene, restarting DS and my PC… Still get this result.  The fur “sticks” to the cat in the preview, just not in the final render.  Suggestions?

Image Attachments
Fur.jpgFurScreen.jpg
 Signature 

One in 150 children is diagnosed with autism. One is mine.

My deviantArt Gallery: http://karibous-boutique.deviantart.com/
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club

Posted: 22 January 2014 02:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1874
Joined  2006-02-17
KaribousBoutique - 21 January 2014 10:16 PM

I love these products, but I’m having a problem when I have two cats in the same scene.  As you can see, the fur on the second cat isn’t “following” the cat.  I have the most recent public beta (full version) and I have no problems with 1 cat.  I’ve tried reinstalling, creating a new scene, restarting DS and my PC… Still get this result.  The fur “sticks” to the cat in the preview, just not in the final render.  Suggestions?

We are not seeing this behaviour.  Please open a thread on the LAMH forums or contact me through email (krsears at trdc.biz) so that we can get relevant information from you.

Kendall

Signature 

Any opinions expressed in this post are those of Kendall Sears and may, or may not, be more, or less, valid than any other opinion.

The contents of this post are intended for the DAZ forum only, do not re-post any portion to any other forum without his permission.

Posted: 22 January 2014 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  711
Joined  2008-05-05
Kendall Sears - 22 January 2014 02:20 AM
KaribousBoutique - 21 January 2014 10:16 PM

We are not seeing this behaviour.  Please open a thread on the LAMH forums or contact me through email (krsears at trdc.biz) so that we can get relevant information from you.

Kendall

Thanks for the reply.  But, good news!  I tried the one thing I hadn’t done yet—reinstalling DS.  That fixed it.  I have no idea why it was doing that, but it appears it was a weird DS issue and has now resolved itself!

Signature 

One in 150 children is diagnosed with autism. One is mine.

My deviantArt Gallery: http://karibous-boutique.deviantart.com/
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club

6 of 6