Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Meet Ksenia and Save
Posted: 04 July 2012 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  769
Joined  2005-12-12

Wow, Ksenia is really cute smile

I’m wondering, though, which of the promo images for her were made with the Poser Mats and which with the DS Mats?

Posted: 04 July 2012 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1259
Joined  2011-09-13

Well, I got both Ksenia and the Lily Dress because I couldn’t withstand the cuteness, even though I have very little support for V4 in my runtime (once I’d buckled under the cuteness, I also buckled under for the good deal).

I would love to see Ksenia’s morph offered for Genesis as well. Since I have so few V4 characters, I’ve never felt much pressure to get GenX or even the V4/M4 shapes for genesis, though I’ve let myself float the idea that I would get both just to be able transfer Ksenia. I convinced myself that would probably be a little insane.

In case anyone is interested, this is what Ksenia’s skin map looks like on straight-up V5 (on left). It is a great skin, though I really want that morph too. On the right is V4 with the bits of her morph that don’t require Morphs++ injected, creating what little of Ksenia that I’m able to do with my lack of V4 products. Also, the dress is fit to genesis with the Transfer Utility… it’s workable though it doesn’t quite stand up to the native V4 fit (which is fantastic), so I have to think about it. Happy 4th everyone, and thanks Thorne for the neat character, I’m hoping I might get to use more of her some way later on..

[edited to fix a problem with render]

Image Attachments
KseniaHarajukuTest2.jpg
 Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery
Deviantart gallery: storypilot.deviantart.com

Storypilot’s Pizza Kitchen - Art Studio thread

Posted: 04 July 2012 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2003-10-09

She is sooo beautiful if I could afford it she would be mine right now lol. But alas I can not, I so have to get her and Raevin those are my two most want must have characters of yours. I have others I need to get but Ksenia and Raevin are the two I want the most now. Wonderful job on her!

Posted: 04 July 2012 07:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1776
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,
I loved this character, so even though I’m a pretty dedicated Genesis user, I picked it up and converted it using GenX.

Attached is my first render with it (13 hours, 43 minutes, 30 seconds).  It’s probably one of the better looking renders I’ve ever done.

Thank you for this model…  Here’s Ksenia rendered under Genesis, with Photo Studio Lights, Nightshayde Gloves and Navel Ring, Miyu Skirt and Top, JS Armband, and the thigh belt and dagger from…something else.  I forget what. smile

It’s awesome, and converts REALLY well to Genesis!

— Morgan

[Edit: Resized from the 1280x1810 beast that it was to a slightly more reasonable 800x1131, cutting the size by 2/3rds.]

Image Attachments
Ksenia_Warrior-small.png
 Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 04 July 2012 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-09-13
Cypherfox - 04 July 2012 07:31 PM

Greetings,
I loved this character, so even though I’m a pretty dedicated Genesis user, I picked it up and converted it using GenX.

Very nice render, Morgan. Really wish I could afford to spend the money to get GenX right now.
I did decide to go ahead and finally get the V4M4 genesis shapes before the sale ended, just in case I end up needing them… wink

Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery

Posted: 05 July 2012 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  354
Joined  2010-12-14
Thorne - 03 July 2012 07:48 PM

utter adorable cuteness is by me smile

It was that cuteness that sold me right off.  I’d already expended my budget but she is a Must Have so I swiped a little from the food budget.  I think I even have someplace to use her ... all dressed (sweater & jeans or something) but with that sweet precious face exposed.

Signature 

Old post count ... 29^2+6^2+5

JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS] III
Yes, I had to be different tongue wink

Posted: 06 July 2012 09:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-09-13

Here is Ksenia’s skin on a Genesis character I’ve been working on for a project. It’s a work in progress, but I liked how this test came out using her, so I thought I would share.

Image Attachments
DannelNewK.png
 Signature 

My DAZ User Gallery

Posted: 06 July 2012 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  354
Joined  2010-12-14
Storypilot - 06 July 2012 09:52 PM

Here is Ksenia’s skin on a Genesis character I’ve been working on for a project. It’s a work in progress, but I liked how this test came out using her, so I thought I would share.

Oooh, pretty.  Pretty is good.  Thanks for sharing this. grin

Signature 

Old post count ... 29^2+6^2+5

JACK TOMALIN APPRECIATION SOCIETY [JAS] III
Yes, I had to be different tongue wink

2 of 2