6 of 17
“Feel the Romance” - May Freebie chalenge
Posted: 28 May 2012 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 76 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6175
Joined  2005-04-16
Magikweaver - 28 May 2012 11:54 AM

should have happened gradually, not warned about then have a square ped slammed and hammered into a round hole thank you.
MW

Hi, MW!  I feel for you, really.  I feel mostly the same way.  Unfortunately, canned software doesn’t do “gradually”.  But DAZ does.  shut eye  And that’s how these things will be fixed, gradually.  I hope you can hang in there with us.  (I hope I can, too!)

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 28 May 2012 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 77 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  109
Joined  2006-01-21

Thanks DT, thank you all for saying how you felt, thought I was the only one sittin and tearing up, sounds stupid I know, but when you have so very little to look forward to, this contest is a godsend, and too are the daily fast grabs *were* I’d have a few dollars and something would be down around where I could afford it I’d get so tickled, it made my day, and tuesdays freebies, no matter what it was I loved it, and most times I find a reason to use them lol er did .... *imma go curl up in my corner now and be sad some more, I’ll eventually come out of it. RDNA and Renderosity are still easy to move around and find things :( *waves*

Signature 

A bird in the hand…is a mess, trust me on this

Posted: 29 May 2012 01:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 78 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6175
Joined  2005-04-16

And RDNA is having their annual Real Deal $1.99 sale!  surprised

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 29 May 2012 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 79 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2085
Joined  0
jeeperz - 28 May 2012 08:23 PM
music2u4u - 28 May 2012 07:00 PM
RCT-Spanky - 28 May 2012 03:33 PM
music2u4u - 28 May 2012 03:22 PM

... NOTICE! ...

Next month, June, will be a very special feature for us. I chose this person because they just give of themself until it hurts. I have never met anyone here who gives so much. So next month, I will be featuring our very own Chohole!

grin

...Most of her textures are just for those who participate to the challenge. All others are to be left out in the cold…

I also know Trumarcar for example, who gives us Toon-Lovers a lot and there are also a lot other users without their freebies these challenges couldn’t work. You shouldn’t forget that.

I will have to disagree with your first statement. She actually, as Jeeperz stated, does textures mainly for paid fors, NOT freebies. She has something for everyone.

I have listed Trumacar for November challenge. Also have listed Francemi for the annual October “Monster Mash Halloween Bash” one of our biggest months. I will dedicate that month in her memory.

grin

and since I’m hosting in December again I would like to feature you music as my December freebie maker if that is ok with you.

Awwww Jeeperz, I knew there was a reason I love you so much! That is so sweet.

**hands Jeeperz a chocolate pie for her to be the first one to throw a pie in the new forums…then ducks!**

surprised

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

old posts: 10,322 Daz member since Build 1

Freebie Challenge Rules! - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/286/

Posted: 29 May 2012 02:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 80 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0
DanaTA - 29 May 2012 01:08 AM

And RDNA is having their annual Real Deal $1.99 sale!  surprised

Dana

Good one Dana!

grin

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

Posted: 29 May 2012 02:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 81 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0
Magikweaver - 28 May 2012 11:32 PM

Thanks DT, thank you all for saying how you felt, thought I was the only one sittin and tearing up, sounds stupid I know, but when you have so very little to look forward to, this contest is a godsend, and too are the daily fast grabs *were* I’d have a few dollars and something would be down around where I could afford it I’d get so tickled, it made my day, and tuesdays freebies, no matter what it was I loved it, and most times I find a reason to use them lol er did .... *imma go curl up in my corner now and be sad some more, I’ll eventually come out of it. RDNA and Renderosity are still easy to move around and find things :( *waves*

Hang in there Magik!

**Goes and sits with Magik and offers some chocolate chip cookies and milk.**

wink

Signature 

Posted: 29 May 2012 02:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 82 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0

That is still very kind of you Kendall, to help in such a way.

grin

OK FOLKS…ONLY TWO MORE DAYS LEFT TO ENTER THIS MONTH!...HEADS UP!

Signature 

Posted: 29 May 2012 04:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 83 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  586
Joined  2006-08-11

Ergg.. I ma a bit annoyed that my workflow of quoting do not work on the new forum… have to find some other solution I guess.
So
1. Chohole, thank you smile You do so much for us .
2. magicweaver.. I hear you.. I feel like a child in a fog here now…
3. RTC- Spanky.. chohole has a site with a lot of pages of her textures, also she has a share cg account, so it will not be difficult to find and use her beautiful textures.

To those who say that she makes textures for Payed items.. here is yet one freebie creator, who makes fabulous dresses, that chohole made a lot of textures for - jan19…

Posted: 29 May 2012 04:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 84 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17137
Joined  2003-10-09

had to try this

http://www.daz3d.com/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=41&aid=866_RG8CAFzyopl4zW1vGYX4&board_id=1

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 29 May 2012 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 85 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1080
Joined  2003-11-24

Yes Kendall thanks for helping cho out, she had a lot of problems with her site and I do remember you stepped in and helped her.
*grabs the pie and duplicates it with my duplicator and tosses several pie into the forum to see where they all land, OHH… splat one came back and got me* * then runs off to hide*

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 29 May 2012 09:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 86 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  688
Joined  2009-03-17
Dorseyland - 28 May 2012 03:41 PM

Chohole’s freebies must be used in your June entries blah blah blah

EXCELLENT idea.

Not so fast, Dorseyland!

I’ve been going through Kenhole Chodall’s site, and most of that stuff covers up the entire body. How are we supposed to use period gowns in a contest about pin-up babes?

If needs be, though, I can use the monk’s tonsil hair or whatever it’s called. Might make a nice skirt.

vampire

Signature 

Posted: 29 May 2012 09:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 87 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  586
Joined  2006-08-11
Dorseyland - 29 May 2012 09:04 AM

EXCELLENT idea.

Not so fast, Dorseyland!

I’ve been going through Kenhole Chodall’s site, and most of that stuff covers up the entire body. How are we supposed to use period gowns in a contest about pin-up babes?

If needs be, though, I can use the monk’s tonsil hair or whatever it’s called. Might make a nice skirt.

vampire

Oh dorsey.. time to learn about material zones and making things invisible trought transparency slide wink 

Posted: 29 May 2012 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 88 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2007-09-19
Krissy - 29 May 2012 09:29 AM
Dorseyland - 29 May 2012 09:04 AM

EXCELLENT idea.

Not so fast, Dorseyland!

vampire

Oh dorsey.. time to learn about material zones and making things invisible trought transparency slide wink 

Just don’t make it too transparent!  big surprise
(you have to be careful what you tell Dorsey!)  tongue wink

Signature 

The meaning of life?  It’s not about me….  : )

Posted: 29 May 2012 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 89 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-03-17

So I can make Cho’s textures invisible and they still count? Not sure I’m following you. tongue rolleye

Signature 

Posted: 29 May 2012 09:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 90 ]
RankRank
Joined  2009-03-17

Oh, okay, Sky’s explained. The trick is SHEER textures, Got it.

Signature 

6 of 17