Yes, I know there is a sticky from DAZ, but it’s not inclusive of all the issue, and doesn’t acknowledge many of the issue customers are reporting. If we can get everyone to post any issues you have with the store and forum below, we can compile this into a master list by the community. Sure, it will get lost int he forum eventually…. (Updating a thread does not bump a post), but at least we can hope that a moderator will sticky the darn thing.
I’ll start, and add to the items below as people post.
1) Search is still broken, searching for a particular item or vendor, brings up no results, even though the search box sometimes auto completes the search term you are typing such as a product name. On a side note, the store humorously displays absurd results in the suggestion field when it fails to return results.
2) Searching by published artist is a hit or miss. Sometimes it returns results, sometimes it returns mixed results, sometimes it returns no results at all.
3) Cookie issue with the store. Sometimes the store leaves all the items you just purchased back in the shopping cart after you pay for them resulting in a frustrating time trying to delete items manually. This issue persists across different computers.
4) The My Cart Shortcut on the top does not always function correctly when deleting items, you would click remove item and the screen refreshes with the same amount of items in the cart you had prior to deleting.
5) When placing an item in the cart, the store does not check your purchase history leading to a very frustrating shopping experience especially if you own a lot of DAZ items and can’t keep track of all your products.
6) Itemized order history is a nightmare to go through. Everything is in alphabetical order with no way to search through your purchase history without resorting to manual excel spreadsheet creation or other manual and cumbersome tasks. Workarounds are not acceptable and very frustrating to work with.
7) Links sent out in newsletters are often broken or just lead back to the DAZ main page resulting in a frustrating shopping experience. Sales being advertised on the site are so hard to find, that people simply give up because of the broken search.
8) My Downloadable Products is a mess with all the PC and MAC products mixed together with no easy way to isolate by platform.
9) Fast Grabs is advertised as updating daily. This is not the case, fast grab on some occasions does not update for a few days at a time.
10) The multi-tab approach for each item in the store is frustrating to use. You can’t get all the information you want about a product on the screen at once without clicking through different tabs. I hear there is a chrome extension developed by another frustrated user as a work around, but I cannot locate it and it’s not a solution since people use different browsers.
11) People are reporting issues with renewing Platinum Club subscriptions.
1) The absolute most frustrating part of the new forum is that new posts to a thread does not bump the thread up making threads hard to find and discouraging people from using the forums.
2) The search functionality of the forum is a step backwards compared to the old forums.
3) Too many unnecessary stickies in the forum.
I know DAZ is busy working on the store issue, it’s been a very frustrating experience for all the users as well. Hopefully DAZ can address these issues sooner rather than later because the store is currently not functional, it’s a crap shoot in the dark trying to purchase items and the new store was simply not ready for prime time. With all that said, I am certain most complaints will get addressed in time, hopefully not DAZ soon though.